Remember when Beyonce and Jay Z were at the piece of me and saw THIS BRITNEY?

49 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I just think she needs to exist outside of the public until she's finally ready to unconditionally share with the world what she wants and speak out on what makes her happy, what gets her upset, what her vision is for her career if she decides to continue with it. That confidence and bubbly personality is buried underneath layers of medications and control by "caretakers" who want her just sane enough to make them some money, regardless of what it does to her emotionally. Watching clips of her old personality is heartbreaking because you know that person is still in there somewhere but has been so beaten down that she's afraid to show it. Whether Britney has physical marks or not, Jamie has been just as abusive as any other leech who exploited her for profit, only Jamie figured she was worth more "alive" than dead. 

Even worse is that she seemed totally lucid in For the Record, which shows that whatever "breakdown" she had was something that could have been managed by proper care. Instead, they took a smart and capable woman and broke her to the point where she now has the mental acuity of a child. 

sad anne hathaway GIF

I agree and it makes me sad...i hope she will find her comfort and happiness without that leeches by her side

• Love 3
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg the sound of the videos lol

Queen of flipping off Beyoncé from onstage 

Uhhh that MATM performance was perfect! She's da star, she's capable, it had to be shown to Beyonce I think this is totally justifies the theory that the only thing she lacks on stage is her pass

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 7:15 AM, britneyluv said:

I just think she needs to exist outside of the public until she's finally ready to unconditionally share with the world what she wants and speak out on what makes her happy, what gets her upset, what her vision is for her career if she decides to continue with it. That confidence and bubbly personality is buried underneath layers of medications and control by "caretakers" who want her just sane enough to make them some money, regardless of what it does to her emotionally. Watching clips of her old personality is heartbreaking because you know that person is still in there somewhere but has been so beaten down that she's afraid to show it. Whether Britney has physical marks or not, Jamie has been just as abusive as any other leech who exploited her for profit, only Jamie figured she was worth more "alive" than dead. 

Even worse is that she seemed totally lucid in For the Record, which shows that whatever "breakdown" she had was something that could have been managed by proper care. Instead, they took a smart and capable woman and broke her to the point where she now has the mental acuity of a child. 

sad anne hathaway GIF

excuse me but i think saying she has the intelligence of a child is LITERALLY speaking like team con and believeing what they arr trying to make us believe. britney is extremely smart and always has been. there are her words and thing that she wrote baaaaack in 2007 that absolutely reflected what was gonna happen in the future. she was always aware and she is incredibly strong. idk much artists that would go through as much as britney and still wouldn't take their lives, lose their joy,  go INSANE and etc, etc. After everything we saw how smart, talented, fun, funny, joyful she could be as close as 2017 (glory times). we can't see now aside from what THEY post on HER socials but basically she is A VERY CAPABLE woman and saying otherwise is an insult and feeds THEM. realize that ❣️

• Love 1
15 hours ago, britsbubblegum said:

excuse me but i think saying she has the intelligence of a child is LITERALLY speaking like team con and believeing what they arr trying to make us believe. britney is extremely smart and always has been. there are her words and thing that she wrote baaaaack in 2007 that absolutely reflected what was gonna happen in the future. she was always aware and she is incredibly strong. idk much artists that would go through as much as britney and still wouldn't take their lives, lose their joy,  go INSANE and etc, etc. After everything we saw how smart, talented, fun, funny, joyful she could be as close as 2017 (glory times). we can't see now aside from what THEY post on HER socials but basically she is A VERY CAPABLE woman and saying otherwise is an insult and feeds THEM. realize that ❣️

You seem to be coming from a good place, but please don't EVER equate my words with any kind of support for team con. I have my own thoughts and opinions despite whatever they are trying to make us believe. I never said Britney was not smart, in fact I said the exact opposite. I said she seems to have the mental acuity of a child - meaning it seems like she's in some kind of arrested development at the age when she first began to suffer and team con has gone above and beyond to keep her there.

• Like 2

So? I’d think that jay z and Beyoncé the seen Britney performing at multiple award shows throughout the years. There was a time when Britney was a far bigger star than Beyoncé. 

8 hours ago, britneyluv said:

You seem to be coming from a good place, but please don't EVER equate my words with any kind of support for team con. I have my own thoughts and opinions despite whatever they are trying to make us believe. I never said Britney was not smart, in fact I said the exact opposite. I said she seems to have the mental acuity of a child - meaning it seems like she's in some kind of arrested development at the age when she first began to suffer and team con has gone above and beyond to keep her there.

I can agree with this 

9 hours ago, britneyluv said:

i took acuity as intelligence if u didn't mean that i'm sorry. i do agree that they have gaslighted her all the time but she was always smart and i think she did grow and is not the same person that would deal with her issues in not the best way like she was back in the day. so i don't think she is there they maybe tried to keep her there but obvilulsy it's cracking and she is VERY ACTIVELY trying to getting out of their control. 

• Love 1