I woke up like this (new vlog)

• Leader

Hey Exhale, so one thing I've struggled with as an adult is knowing when to say when. It's important to know when to take rest days. I've also found a lot of value in creating a stable morning routine. It helps me set my day up for success before I dive into working on BreatheHeavy and my fitness goals.

This is literally what I do every day before firing up my laptop and diving into Exhale. 

Subscribe to my new vlog channel and like the video if you can. It'd be greatly appreciated! 

Let me know what ya think. woke.jpg.f49c2654d5847a5a952b378b36e8aab4.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

Flawless :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: nice vlog, it's such a shame their buiding homes there it's such a beautiful place. 

Don't feel left behind we all accomplish things at different times, just know that one day you will get there and that's all that should matter.

You just reminded me of why I don't keep a journal, I used to write stuff down too but I had a family member who got a hold of it and gathered all my other relatives and read it out loud to everyone :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: it was devastating, but I survived and people found out how I really felt about them :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Flawless :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: nice vlog, it's such a shame their buiding homes there it's such a beautiful place. 

Don't feel left behind we all accomplish things at different times, just know that one day you will get there and that's all that should matter.

You just reminded me of why I don't keep a journal, I used to write stuff down too but I had a family member who got a hold of it and gathered all my other relatives and read it out loud to everyone :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: it was devastating, but I survived and people found out how I really felt about them :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Really appreciate the kind words. It's been fun to be able to just be myself on these vlogs. Damn sorry to hear about the journal thing that's crazy. You should try it again it's amazing

Speaking of lights to get awake not spending your whole month budget xiaomi / yeelight bulb - the white + colors. Just need the app on your phone and a bulb, you can set a routine light like sunset or sundown...

The road /dirt stuff is not that bad, I have a great view but it's sooo noisy, there's always something... Don't pressured by the social plan, just do your things and when the planets will be aligned you'll get anything.

Have a great day @Jordan Miller 

day wink GIF

Enjoying the Vlogs Jordan! :) 

Everyone gets to where they want to be at the right time, don't feel like you need to do something by X. You're doing great and it's great you're taking steps towards achieving your goals/dreams! You'll get there, for sure!

Which type of videos are you enjoying making more? your sit down videos or the vlogs? :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block