18 + only : What are your H 0 e anthems?

On 3/22/2021 at 4:48 PM, ChromaticaGlory said:

The only difference is when she sings "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick", I switch it up, and sing "Come on, and take a ride on my disco stick" :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

So you’re a top? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irresistible by Jessica Simpson 

It’s not even my birthday but I wanna lick the icing off - me everyday all day with my fructose father    

Posted Images

I’m posting some lesser known bops. 

now- a little explanation- this is Dani D, AKA Brittany from PCD Presents: The Search For The Next Doll. Yes, I’m *that* g.a.y dude. If you liked the show (including Girlicious/Season 2) and didn’t follow any of the girls you should also check out Artzer, (Jenna) her Wonderland EP IS SOOOO GOOD! Anyways- The video for this song by Dani D, I only included for visual reference. The featured rapper is even more unknown than she is, and I don’t really care for it. So I’m sorry for the bad rap- but here is a version of the song without the rap and her 2nd verse is also much better. 

and if you prefer guy artists, my favorite would have to be this one, you *MIGHT* know this as a snoop dogg song, but the Cataracs wrote it and recorded it first and I much prefer their version. They also sound super yummy 🤤 ugh, sorry if it’s too early for this thread. What can I say. I like mornings. 

You’re welcome.

• Love 1

not mentioning that po*r s*ck will.i.am cause of lowercase boorishness discussion

if your name starts with lower case i automatically listen you 10 times less cause it is so shameful to start an ARTIST'S name with lowercase

do you want to denounce yourself from God to god, will.i.am?

looking at lower case w just makes me sick on my stomach...

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to reach for some tracks that haven't been mentioned in this thread yet. Ya'll got a lot of good ones too. Can't believe I haven't seen these though. 

I know Drunk In Love was mentioned but not this specific version. 

• Love 1