18 + only : What are your H 0 e anthems?

On 3/22/2021 at 4:48 PM, ChromaticaGlory said:

The only difference is when she sings "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick", I switch it up, and sing "Come on, and take a ride on my disco stick" :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

So you’re a top? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

I’m posting some lesser known bops. 

now- a little explanation- this is Dani D, AKA Brittany from PCD Presents: The Search For The Next Doll. Yes, I’m *that* g.a.y dude. If you liked the show (including Girlicious/Season 2) and didn’t follow any of the girls you should also check out Artzer, (Jenna) her Wonderland EP IS SOOOO GOOD! Anyways- The video for this song by Dani D, I only included for visual reference. The featured rapper is even more unknown than she is, and I don’t really care for it. So I’m sorry for the bad rap- but here is a version of the song without the rap and her 2nd verse is also much better. 

and if you prefer guy artists, my favorite would have to be this one, you *MIGHT* know this as a snoop dogg song, but the Cataracs wrote it and recorded it first and I much prefer their version. They also sound super yummy 🤤 ugh, sorry if it’s too early for this thread. What can I say. I like mornings. 

You’re welcome.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...