A coalition of 14 organizations and non-profits have sent a new letter to RepJerryNadler urging him to open a Congressional hearing into the issue of conservatorship abuse!

dfffff

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope this goes through, as they mention, Britney is only the most famous case, and probably the most unfair one in terms of age and mental health status, but the abuse and irregularities have existed since forever.

People that don't qualify for conservatorships get trapped with no possibility to escape, and those that actually need the conservatorships get often denied, it's like a joke 

Amazing. Great letter! Reform and change is needed! It’s time to dismantle this mafia like organisation that takes advantage of the vulnerable they are “supposed” to protect.

Everything Andrew Wallet states about undue influence is actually happening in her  conservatorship. She has wanted her dad out from the begging and yet he is still there and the system protects his power to Delay and continue his dominance over her. 
#freebritney 

Just imagine, the government investigating Britney’s conservatorship. That would be my dream 😂

judge goetz said in a video on YouTube somewhere this: ‘the last organization you want to be investigated by is the federal government, they have all the resources’

You can read between the lines here. (goetz was the old crooked judge)

12 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I hate how on exhale we love talking about free Britney but all of the very important threads just die

maybe it’s too much for the typical gay brain to handle :shaktongue_shakira_red:

It seems to be standard on here. 

This is incredible and it's no longer just about Britney. I really hope this brings about change for so many people who need it. 

Archived