Britney’s mom Lynne spotted in a gay club in Dallas dancing to "Toxic" and "Work *****"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment is in line with Exhale's Community Guidelines.

27 minutes ago, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

I can't even get a ******* haircut in the UK (Scotland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:) or dine in a restaurant with friends/family because they're all closed and have been for months. I can only meet people outside and even then it's limited numbers. AND I'm restricted to a five mile travel limit for fitness/exercise. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

ADVERTISING

That's in Townsville, Australia. I cried when I saw it. Like a parallel world. When everything is back to the old one, I will need months if not longer to get back to normal. The government is really destroying people.

What strange times. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

Texas a couple weeks ago opened fully to 100% and lifted all the mask mandates.

Well most businesses and places are still requiring them, and cities have passed local mandates, but yea clubs have been reaping in the benefits of Abbott's lift of the statewide mandate unfortunately

50 minutes ago, rennen said:

What? Clubs are open in the USA? Clubs?

I can't even get a ******* haircut in the UK (Scotland :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:) or dine in a restaurant with friends/family because they're all closed and have been for months. I can only meet people outside and even then it's limited numbers. AND I'm restricted to a five mile travel limit for fitness/exercise. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

What strange times. 

This was my exact reaction (I’m also British hehe)

• Love 4
  • Like 1