Britney and her beautiful REAL voice

Agnie

Let's just admire Britney's amazing REAL singing voice!

This is personally one of my favourite videos. Beautiful song, brilliant vocals!

I hope she will sing like this again, without using baby voice! Her natural voice is way better.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone(Mainly fans) is praising Britneys “natural” voice only.. 
don’t get me wrong I adore her deep/law voice but she managed to create an unique sound using her vocal - “baby voice”, “cracking singing style” or I don’t know how to call it (other artists used it also but not that much).. and I find it impressive cause she by herself changed her singing style and I feel she was really happy about it..

as I remember she was manipulating her voice the night before recording ...bomt (song).

p.s. I love all her singing techniques (that’s why I love private show maybe :d). 
the least favorite is too high notes maybe (like in my baby and invitation but still love them)

I highly prefer to hear Britney singing not perfectly than hearing studio remixes with pitched and sped up vocals which makes Britney ridiculous when she lip sync on those remixes.

I think that she isn’t really allowed to sing live but if she is (or when she will be) able to, I think it’s not a bad idea for Britney to have some lessons with a professional vocalist. It’s absolutely not to say that Britney will learn how to sing, no. It’s just for Britney learning how to improve her singing, learning new methods, and also to let her discover her hidden capacities of singing. It will just let her to be more confident, to sing her songs without lip syncing so people can be amazed by her amazing voice.

Also: singing live = without dancing (too much at least, she can also dance effortlessly while singing)

9 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Everyone(Mainly fans) is praising Britneys “natural” voice only.. 
don’t get me wrong I adore her deep/law voice but she managed to create an unique sound using her vocal - “baby voice”, “cracking singing style” or I don’t know how to call it (other artists used it also but not that much).. and I find it impressive cause she by herself changed her singing style and I feel she was really happy about it..

as I remember she was manipulating her voice the night before recording ...bomt (song).

p.s. I love all her singing techniques (that’s why I love probate show maybe :d). 
the lest favourite is too high notes maybe (like in my baby and invitation but still love them)

i agree, i also hate saying real voice. the baby tone is still her real voice. she is just adding distortion to it. lots of singers do this to create effects on the voice

I love both her natural register and the baby voice. It really depends on what kind of music she is making, like for example, the baby voice is PERFECT for electronic dance-pop music like Blackout. Gimme More wouldn't have been the same without that voice let's be real, it just creates some kind of euphoric and trippy vibe when she sings on Blackout, it's just so eargasmic. It all depends on the context. I believe Private Show would have sounded way better if she sang in a more comfortable and natural range.

The natural / deep register is better for ballads, slow-tempo, chill songs

On 3/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, britneymegamix said:

Baby One More  Time wouldn't have worked with her 'real' voice, same with Toxic. The baby voice was one of the main factors which contributed to create 'Britney Spears'. We don't have any evidence she was forced to use that voice.

But faking her voice has probably damaged her vocal chords to good degree. Ariana is now refusing to do vocal impressions because she found out that manipulating her voice so much is actually quite damaging.

Archived