Lynne comments on Britney’s recent post about singing

3 hours ago, senammoises said:

it was 22 years and among the many many travels they did together. They just don't remember exactly.

I mean this was her first time going over sees, and probably the very first time she performed the songs from her album for a crowd, I feel like that would be a more memorable trip just cause it was her first. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I mean this was her first time going over sees, and probably the very first time she performed the songs from her album for a crowd, I feel like that would be a more memorable trip just cause it was her first. 

Didn't she go to Sweden before this in late 97 or early 98 to record some songs for BOMT? 

10 hours ago, senammoises said:

it was 22 years and among the many many travels they did together. They just don't remember exactly.

True. But also, how many times have we heard inconsistency come directly from Britney's mouth? I'm just saying her personal historical accuracy has never been quite… accurate. We love her regardless! :)

I don’t trust Lynne.

Anyone who can ignore their daughter who is being abusively controlled by their ex-husband is just plain negligent.  Despite Britney’s desperate attempts to end the conservatorship Lynne has did nothing and it took her 12 years to finally get involved in the conservatorship. She has reaped the benefits of Britney’s money but failed to protect her from the monster that was Jamie.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

in their defense, maybe they traveled separately? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: like maybe Lynne was only there for the showcase, but she traveled by herself and Britney was with Felicia and the people from the record label going to other places besides just this performance? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

idk but they were broke, so i doubt she would travel just for the showcase

18 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Y’all sitting here analyzing while I’m just thinking, “damn. I love that Lynne is publicly telling her daughter to sing again. We all need to hear her talent”

But on the one hand, it's weird. Brit said she won't work any more until Jamie is out of the guardianship. And then her mother told her to start singing again? Then Lynn  does not support Britney.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

On 3/21/2021 at 7:06 AM, Rob_ said:

Felicia was literally hired because Lynn was busy taking care of Jamie Lynn. Britney was always without her parents from what we’ve heard in the past :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Not always! It´s true what you wrote, that Fe was hired because JL was a little child and Lynn was still working as a teacher. But Brit was together a lot with Lynn and Jamie  Lynn. They accompanied Brit on tour, red carpets, and other specials events. And Brit and Lynn even wrote books together. And there are tons of pictures where Britney spends her free time with them in LA. This just started to change when Brit rested and started her own family. And then JL was about to become the next superstar of the Spears family. Then Lynn was more with JL, accompanied her on the red carpets. This was the time something happened between Britney and Lynn. Brit accused Lynn that she slept with Kevin, put a restraining order against her so she was not allowed to see her grandchildren.

Why do so many people now say that Brit has always been alone?:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:The newspapers were full of pictures with them. Brit was really close to Lynn-until 2005.I can only remember a handful of (private) pictures on which Brit was once completely alone. Without boyfriend, family,friends.

37 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But on the one hand, it's weird. Brit said she won't work any more until Jamie is out of the guardianship. And then her mother told her to start singing again? Then Lynn  does not support Britney.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Think of it from a mother’s perspective. She knows music and singing brings Britney joy. She’s not saying it in a “go work, make some money” she’s saying it like “remember the talent you have, let it bring you joy again like when you were young” 

• Love 2
  • 7 months later...