Unpopular opinion? Is this performance the most underrated?

JP9101

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Literally everyone praises this performance, it is not unpopular at all. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Popular among Britney fans doesn't mean popular among gp  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Just search "Britney Spears live" on youtube and you'll see many other worse performances above it :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

On 3/20/2021 at 6:43 PM, JP9101 said:

imagine if this happen today with the power of the internet 

the gp don’t have idea that this exist and make me so angry :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Great performance but I wouldn't say it's underrated tho.

This performance from The AMA's I would say is underrated!  

Like LL said she is (was during this time) the hottest artist in the world, don't let ya ego fool you! 🙌🏾

22 hours ago, PZHSB said:

This is IMO one of her best performances. This should’ve been her Grammy performance. Kathy Griffin, who hosted the billboard awards, made some sarcastic comment after Britney performed and i always thought it was in such poor taste. 

What did she say? 

On 3/23/2021 at 7:57 AM, Bundy said:

What did she say? 

She was making jokes about her lip singing and how dumb she is through out the night. After Britney performed she told the audience to give it up for her one more time “come on guys..all that dancing”. She was salty af. 

I wanna like this performance bc the choreography and attitude is there buttt idk seems muchhhh ina sense they did wayyy too much to me. Didn’t seem cohesive or flow well imo well all the different mixes. The backflip is the highlight. But this performance just seems not as refined compared to her vmas. Or other performances ingeneral.

Archived