Unpopular opinion? Is this performance the most underrated?

JP9101

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

yes omg this is one of my favorite performances ever, i never see anyone mention it even on here

i like the outfit/hair better on this version though!

Where is the backflip? The backflip elevates this performance for me :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

On 3/21/2021 at 1:14 AM, JP9101 said:

Flop fan :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

not a flop fan..on billboard music awards the backflip happened in the middle of the performance but on EMAS performance it happened in the end .so yeah they were just a little different performances but the backflip was there (just in different time)

5 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I'm so angry because her stupid team uploaded on her official YouTube channel videos of that trash show that was POM, while all these amazing performances are lost, and only us fan remember about them

True :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

On 3/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, edamamebeans said:

yes omg this is one of my favorite performances ever, i never see anyone mention it even on here

i like the outfit/hair better on this version though!

I prefer this one too. The back-flip fits in better at the end of the performance - although in this one it looks like her hand gave way and she almost lost it. 

The "air guitar" ending on the BMA performance always makes me laugh. It's a bit of an anti climax and she should have just done another backflip or the splits or ANYTHING other than air guitar. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

This is IMO one of her best performances. This should’ve been her Grammy performance. Kathy Griffin, who hosted the billboard awards, made some sarcastic comment after Britney performed and i always thought it was in such poor taste. 

On 3/20/2021 at 3:53 PM, Alex_1991 said:

This is literally 10x better than every grammy peformance people are crazy about

On 3/20/2021 at 3:43 PM, JP9101 said:

imagine if this happen today with the power of the internet 

the gp don’t have idea that this exist and make me so angry :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

I have a feeling that this performance and the ema feom 1999 are both overlooked because they came at the end of the year 

Archived