I had a rough week (new vlog)

• Leader

Hey Exhale. I gotta admit... I had a rough week. Instead of turning inward and running from things, I decided to move forward, hit the gym and act silly with my best friend trying on clothes he gave me. 

I know these vlogs are a bit aimless and random, but they are real peeks at my days. It's been really nice to just pick up the camera and go and be my authentic self in the process.

Love y'all. Happy Saturday! 

PS - what was your favorite outfit? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

fashion-haul.jpg

• Love 3
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I loved all your outfits, not gonna lie :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I'm sorry you've had a rough week though. I have too. I went through a totally different shift change at work, and it has messed up my sleep patterns, and everything, but I'm making it. At least I have the weekend off, lol

Haha thanks for watching. 

Yea I'll open up about my rough week in a new vlog. Everyone is healthy, I'm fine. Just a life change and change is tough. 🙏 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale. I gotta admit... I had a rough week. Instead of turning inward and running from things, I decided to move forward, hit the gym and act silly with my best friend trying on clothes he gave me. 

I know these vlogs are a bit aimless and random, but they are real peeks at my days. It's been really nice to just pick up the camera and go and be my authentic self in the process.

Love y'all. Happy Saturday! 

PS - what was your favorite outfit? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

fashion-haul.jpg

This weeks been a ***** for me as well! I’ve been crying for whatever reason. I never do that. I just can’t wait for April!

Anyways, whatever you are going thru, know that you are loved and appreciated here in this community! Sending you virtual hugs Jordan! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Spoiler
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, limezd said:

This weeks been a ***** for me as well! I’ve been crying for whatever reason. I never do that. I just can’t wait for April!

Anyways, whatever you are going thru, know that you are loved and appreciated here in this community! Sending you virtual hugs Jordan! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So weird a bunch of people have been saying that this was a hard week for one reason or another. April come at us :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Sending you a hug back! thank you 🙏 

• Love 1
  • Leader
16 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Nice blog entertaining while walking my dog. Sorry you had a rough week but hey look at it this way I've had a rough 20 last years lmao, but in all hope your okay life is hard but ya gotta keep your head up and it gets better. Looking forward to the next video.

Appreciate you watching it! Filmed a bunch yesterday for a new vlog out in a day or two. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block