Democrats and Republicans join forces to Free Britney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen of healing the nation and forming a true bipartisan country 

I see they're scared of Jason Alexander's return to the Capitol. 

She made history in music and pop culture. Now she's going to make history in politics and the legal system. I Stan a true queen.  #FreeTheQueen 

Posted Images

Good. Probate court clearly can’t handle this. Britney isn’t a typical conservatee yet they function the same as if she is on her death bed. I feel sad for all the families who have suffered in this process and were controlled by money hungry conservatorships. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Notice there’s no source.... BritneyPress are notorious liars, there’s nothing about this on Fox..

He talked about they're looking for democrats who're willing to work with them at 3:00

9 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Already with the anti pap law 

https://www.today.com/today/amp/wbna23134171

Oops she did it again :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Wow I forgot about that. She's just continuing her reign on humanizing the world again. She is so much more than just a pop star, it's incredible to see how she's inspired so many great things. It's sad she had to be the one to bear the cross of this horrible system twice, but the mistreatment of her always brings about change. And kudos to all the fans with loud voices around the world with your screaming and shouting (see what I did there), it finally got the right people listening. It's far from over but it looks alittle brighter everyday. Xoxo Blow Kiss GIF by Cameo

• Love 3