Cher shades Prince Phillip

Slayer

12 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

She might be full of botox, but she's got the most natural plastic surgeries in all the industry. 

cherilyn sarkisian interview GIF

Actually I have to agree with this statement 100%. lol. 

11 hours ago, ExXL said:

Cher is an amazing person , go educate yourselves and learn about this fabulous woman before you say mean things about her , she has done for others more than anyone here would do in their lifetimes so show some respect before you get offended by a meme about a silly royal old racist man ..... she didn't even make that meme

Yes but if you're supposed to preach love and tolerance is throwing shade at someone who just got released from the hospital after a major surgery and is most likely going to die soon anyways a good look? Doesn't really sound like she is practicing what she preaches. Just saying. And I love Cher, and will keep loving Cher. But this tweet was in bad taste. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Isn't prince Philip, the one with the child abuse scandal, I know the queen is protecting someone that is known for abusing children.

You're thinking of Prince Andrew.

As for the meme, I don't really see the funny side of it. He looks like he's been sent home to die.

• Like 2
On 3/21/2021 at 12:08 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Isn't prince Philip, the one with the child abuse scandal, I know the queen is protecting someone that is known for abusing children.

Maybe you're referring to this 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:59 AM, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

no he´s not

Are you sure?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2010/7/3/881519/-

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1669764

On 3/22/2021 at 11:53 AM, Groundbreaking said:

That's prince Andrew, queen's son. Philip is her hubby

Queen is protecting herself by protecting her conspirators, including Philip. Have you seen this one, for one? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block