britney x dua comparisons

mannequin19

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dua is amazing, she has amazing songs, but shes not really a performer, most of her performances are ok AT BEST, Britney on the other hand is the ultimate female performer. Look at the VMA 2000 (which isnt even Brotneys best) and compare to Dua's performece in the grammys (which is likely her best), britney owned the stage, Dua on the other hand depended on props and what not, and her dancing is something most people could do if well rehersed. Thats that, thanks.

50 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Dua is amazing, she has amazing songs, but shes not really a performer, most of her performances are ok AT BEST, Britney on the other hand is the ultimate female performer. Look at the VMA 2000 (which isnt even Brotneys best) and compare to Dua's performece in the grammys (which is likely her best), britney owned the stage, Dua on the other hand depended on props and what not, and her dancing is something most people could do if well rehersed. Thats that, thanks.

She doesn’t have an ounce of the star power Britney does. All of her lyrics on Future Nostalgia are literally just manifesting, it’s obviously working for her considering how this generation is acting like she’s the next best thing in pop.. so strange

sorry i don’t get the hype for Dua. her songs are good but she lacks charisma and stage presence imo. current pop girls are very different from the 00s ones. i love the music but the performances are boring to me idk why. it’s more about vocals than dancing these days, the only pop act that truly can dance is Normani.

8 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She doesn’t have an ounce of the star power Britney does. All of her lyrics on Future Nostalgia are literally just manifesting, it’s obviously working for her considering how this generation is acting like she’s the next best thing in pop.. so strange

This popstar place has been vacant for a long time, so now they are trying to fit Dua Lipa there, and I think he is doing it well, but to reach Britney's performance level, he still has a lot to do.

12 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She is though, our Queen is taking a break so we are allowed to stan for the new Pop Diva, its ok, no need to feel bad 

On 3/20/2021 at 12:51 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

She did “the thing” with the costume change in the Grammys that Britney was very well known for in the early 2000’s. Loved it, felt like homage!

i don't really think it was an homage at all bc it's very common. many artists have done it

Archived