Bigger overall career? Britney vs Taylor

well?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I’m 21

taylor has been relevant since I was 6 or even younger

I’m not a big fan of hers but she always has some hit the me and that me and rest of the gp can bop are heads to

I feel like Britney is only big with millennials gays 25+

I suppose with that said Taylor has had overall a bigger career longevity wise

but I’m biased to the princess of pop who paved the way for Taylor to even have the pop career she currently has 

I vote Britney :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

So I’m 21

taylor has been relevant since I was 6 or even younger

I’m not a big fan of hers but she always has some hit the me and that me and rest of the gp can bop are heads to

I suppose with that said Taylor has had overall a bigger career longevity wise

but I’m biased to the princess of pop who paved the way for Taylor to even have the pop career she currently has 

I vote Britney :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:How? I don't really see any similarities

18 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I'm a 13 year old gay who stans Britney. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Also just in class today, she was being brought up. Personally just as someone my age, I think people aged 13+ know her in the sense that they associate her positively because our fond memories of the end of the Circus era and Britney's Femme Fatale era (that album was MASSIVE in the city I live. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:) but I would say she's less bigger with people born after 2009 because they would have usually been to young to remember the successful eras Britney did post 2007. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm a 13 year old gay who stans Britney. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Also just in class today, she was being brought up. Personally just as someone my age, I think people aged 13+ know her in the sense that they associate her positively because our fond memories of the end of the Circus era and Britney's Femme Fatale era (that album was MASSIVE in the city I live. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:) but I would say she's less bigger with people born after 2009 because they would have usually been to young to remember the successful eras Britney did post 2007. 

Youre 13 years old?? Jesus go do some homework ...

• Haha 9
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What was the topic

3 minutes ago, didilieno said:

What was the topic

Omg nnnn, I misread this as you trying to shade me as in claiming I was off-topic, my apologies! It was one of my classmates talking about horror movies and they're not a Britney fan at all (like they respect her but they prefer hardcore rock) being like "Imagine a horror movie set in 2040, but instead the zombie is like, 'It's Britney, B-'". 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's my birthday and I just finished doing my geometry homework. :) 

I don't see what the problem with me being on here (the mods are fine with it), aside from any potential ageism of course. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I was responding to someone, chill out. 

I was joking lmao, happy birthday!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg nnnn, I misread this, my apologies! It was one of my classmates talking about horror movies and they're not a Britney fan at all (like they respect her but they prefer hardcore rock) being like "Imagine a horror movie set in 2040, but instead the zombie is like, 'It's Britney, B-'". 

piece of me is better

• Love 1
1 minute ago, didilieno said:

piece of me is better

Agreed! Piece of Me is so under-appreciated compared to the other singles on Blackout. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I believe it was because we were talking about how horror movies always have people from the past so my classmate thought of a hypothetical future horror movie where the main antagonist is a Britney Spears zombie from 2005. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, didilieno said:

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:How? I don't really see any similarities

1) Taylor attended The Britney Spears Foundation, a place for underprivileged kids to be trained in the performing arts. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

2) Britney revived teen-pop for solo female artists, she was the embodiment of the reserved yet also out-going blonde (despite her being a natural brunette/dirty blonde. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:) female whose work was MASSIVELY successful in it's prime and who always seemed to have controversy following her, the first to such a level since Marilyn Monroe. Pop would have definitely been revived at some point obvi but who knows how Taylor's career (like her crossover to pop) and many other's careers would have turned out if Britney never came to be, along with Taylor being a Britney fan. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block