Hey, Does Everyone Remember The Amazing Who Is It Tour?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sis EVERYTHING in POM and POM Tour was sung live  Britney's had to rest her vocals for 2 years just to try and recover  Britney sang more songs live in 5 years than Mariah Carey did in 20 years of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1U1bDM13Y&ab_channel=SpeedS     Loved how the fanbase united worldwide and hearing the accents is legendary. When will other fanbases? 

Too risky. It might turn into a "Free Me, *****!" and then all hell would break loose.

1 minute ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1U1bDM13Y&ab_channel=SpeedS

Loved how the fanbase united worldwide and hearing the accents is legendary. When will other fanbases? :neydedance_purple:

Yes!! My first time seeing Britney live after being a fan since BOMT. Saw her in Atlantic City and I know there were mixed reviews depending on which night she performed, but I thought she was incredible. She looked amazing, it was a weirdly intimate setting which I was fine with, and she seemed to be really getting a lot of energy from the audience.

I thought I was going to miss "WHO IS IT" because the line at the bar was so long but thankfully got to see it. I seriously can't explain how such a simple thing became such an iconic moment but I loved it :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 3
Just now, phareezy said:

Too risky. It might turn into a "Free Me, *****!" and then all hell would break loose. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Haha I mean, we can’t blame her lip syncing on team con lol. Her mic was on at other parts of the show 

• Like 1
Just now, car said:

I wish she at least said this line live 

Sis EVERYTHING in POM and POM Tour was sung live :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Britney's had to rest her vocals for 2 years just to try and recover :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Britney sang more songs live in 5 years than Mariah Carey did in 20 years of her career :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Larry begged Britney to stop singing live because he worried her vocal chords would suffer but Britney insisted "every word of every song will be live" :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: She even hired a vocal coach out of her own pocket money because she cared so much about providing the live vocal experience to fans :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: And anybody who says otherwise is clearly wrong :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 7

Say what you want but I LOVED the POM tour and saw it twice!

Her energy was insane and she was literally none stop moving and looked like she was having so much fun :) 

• Love 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫