Hey, Does Everyone Remember The Amazing Who Is It Tour?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1U1bDM13Y&ab_channel=SpeedS

Loved how the fanbase united worldwide and hearing the accents is legendary. When will other fanbases? :neydedance_purple:

Yes!! My first time seeing Britney live after being a fan since BOMT. Saw her in Atlantic City and I know there were mixed reviews depending on which night she performed, but I thought she was incredible. She looked amazing, it was a weirdly intimate setting which I was fine with, and she seemed to be really getting a lot of energy from the audience.

I thought I was going to miss "WHO IS IT" because the line at the bar was so long but thankfully got to see it. I seriously can't explain how such a simple thing became such an iconic moment but I loved it :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Just now, car said:

I wish she at least said this line live 

Sis EVERYTHING in POM and POM Tour was sung live :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Britney's had to rest her vocals for 2 years just to try and recover :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Britney sang more songs live in 5 years than Mariah Carey did in 20 years of her career :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Larry begged Britney to stop singing live because he worried her vocal chords would suffer but Britney insisted "every word of every song will be live" :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: She even hired a vocal coach out of her own pocket money because she cared so much about providing the live vocal experience to fans :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: And anybody who says otherwise is clearly wrong :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Archived