Lana Del Rey - White Dress (Official Music Video) World Premiere!

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Stunning indeed! 

My friend who is a huge Lana stan though is like, the pandemic has been tough. It's hard to listen to her melancholy music right now. I kinda agree but nonetheless her music is still stunning. 

I've had a very stressful day, and listening to this kinda healed a little :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The video reminds me of a time before CoVid, when everything was carefree, it's very emotional, i'm tired of this dystopia  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who isn’t in love with the song and video. That’s definitely not her skating for one thing. Not sure how I felt about her higher vocals and I feel like she can do better lyrically. I did feel some nostalgia sure, but it’s not doing it for me and that makes me even more sad. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SS91 said:

Am I the only one who isn’t in love with the song and video. That’s definitely not her skating for one thing. Not sure how I felt about her higher vocals and I feel like she can do better lyrically. I did feel some nostalgia sure, but it’s not doing it for me and that makes me even more sad. 

Lana shared that the chorus was actually a freestyle, and she’d been crying when they recorded, which explains the raspy quality. She decided to keep the raw vocals because she felt it captured the vulnerability of her teenage years, which this song is a reference to. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

I don't know how to feel about that one. Most of the video that's not even her (cause no she's not skating)...

The song could be great maybe if the tone was not so high, I don't know... Something is off, for me.

Yeah she’s singing in some strange falsetto that is really grating. The hook is very annoying for me. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: 

2 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

specially this part "Down at the Men in Music Business Conference":ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

this :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block