Lil Mama wants to start a hetero***ual rights movement

Jordan Miller

Can we talk about how Jordan didn't write the word ***? LOL. Is this society today? We can't write the word ***? Ryan Gosling Lol GIF Since when is *** a bad word? Oh that's right. We can only use it when we're on the streets shouting for equal rights for all *** and genders for the LGBTQ community. Seriously. I can't with ya'll. Funny how we censor the word ***, meanwhile, they just got home from an **** party Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Can we talk about how Jordan didn't write the word ***? LOL. Is this society today? We can't write the word ***? Ryan Gosling Lol GIF Since when is *** a bad word? Oh that's right. We can only use it when we're on the streets shouting for equal rights for all *** and genders for the LGBTQ community. Seriously. I can't with ya'll. Funny how we censor the word ***, meanwhile, they just got home from an **** party Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

People have those parties :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: I’ve never been invited :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 1

I mean, I have nothing against hetero***ual people, you know, I even have friends that are hetero***ual, however let’s not pretend like it’s something natural ok, let’s not force this narrative... like, I don’t think it’s appropriate for kids to be around this kind of behavior, If you choose to become hetero***ual it’s like ok, but now they want privileges, they don’t want to be discreet anymore, they want to make out in public and stuff like that and it’s just not acceptable, children will think it’s normal and it’s just not, these people need to show some respect.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Can we talk about how Jordan didn't write the word ***? LOL. Is this society today? We can't write the word ***?  Since when is *** a bad word? Oh that's right. We can only use it when we're on the streets shouting for equal rights for all *** and genders for the LGBTQ community. Seriously. I can't with ya'll. Funny how we censor the word ***, meanwhile, they just got home from an **** party 

It auto censors words, but go off. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Can we talk about how Jordan didn't write the word ***? LOL. Is this society today? We can't write the word ***? Ryan Gosling Lol GIF Since when is *** a bad word? Oh that's right. We can only use it when we're on the streets shouting for equal rights for all *** and genders for the LGBTQ community. Seriously. I can't with ya'll. Funny how we censor the word ***, meanwhile, they just got home from an **** party Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Calm down, this is done for organic marketing reasons. Google tends to ban websites which use words they deem should be censored. This would make BH drop on like the 5th page of Google if it didnt comply. Its not Jordans fault, feel free to complain to Google though

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block