The Guardian: Beyoncé's 30 Greatest Songs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a single one of you mentioned "Sweet Dreams", what is wrong with you?

No way is Formation her best song.

Crazy In Love is her best song period, even if someone hates her they will still bop to that song. Anything post Sasha Fierce is overrated garbage though, Partition being the exception. Why

Posted Images

9 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Those 3 letter in all caps makes me uncomfortable 

Why are you telling us that? If it makes you uncomfortable, then deal with it. Why does it make you uncomfortable? (I don't want to know, I'm just asking so you can start figuring it out). ugh this new generation blaming others for how they feel...

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Why Don't You Love Me is hands down her most underrated single

Honestly? I think exactly the opposite, that it's incredibly overrated. And why? Just because she's s/xy in a campy way, which all gays love, and we've never seen her like that before. So it's basically the Beyoncé that we wish we could see more often (SEE, because the song is immensely mediocre)

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Why are you telling us that? If it makes you uncomfortable, then deal with it. Why does it make you uncomfortable? (I don't want to know, I'm just asking so you can start figuring it out). ugh this new generation blaming others for how they feel...

I'm not new generation. I'm millennial. But the all caps in "BeyHIVe" whoever came up with that is kinda strange.

• Like 1

My top 10 (In no particular order):  
   🤍 7/11  
   🤍 Pretty Hurts  
   🤍 Partition   
   🤍 Baby Boy  
   🤍 Naughty Girl  
   🤍 Beautiful Liar  
   🤍 If   
   🤍 Halo  
   🤍 Pray You Catch Me  
   🤍 Haunted (Michael Diamond Remix)

7 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Where’s Before I Let Go regina george what GIF

it is missing, sis :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

My favorite Beyoncé songs:

1.Sweet Dreams

2.Ring The Alarm

3. Broken-Hearted Girl

4.Halo

5.Naive

6.Naughty Girl

Beautiful Liar

Telefon

Bonny And Clyde

Check On It

Crazy In Love

Baby Boy

Deja Vu

Freakum Dress

Green Light

Hip Hop Star

Kitty Kat

Me Myself And I

Scared of Lonely

Suga Mama

Upgrade U

Video Phone

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

I'm not new generation. I'm millennial. But the all caps in "BeyHIVe" whoever came up with that is kinda strange.

What's strange is not @ing the person you're continuing to talk about.

It's a joke that was lost on you, we get it.

No need to get all sensitive about it... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

On 3/23/2021 at 5:40 AM, bitbitboi said:

Honestly? I think exactly the opposite, that it's incredibly overrated. And why? Just because she's s/xy in a campy way, which all gays love, and we've never seen her like that before. So it's basically the Beyoncé that we wish we could see more often (SEE, because the song is immensely mediocre)

Sorry, you don't need to get all heavy lyrically to make a good song.

Vocally, I genuinely feel that Why Don't You Love Me is one of her best.

I honestly feel it was one of the last times she was genuinely hands on with her craft and wasn't something completely concocted by her team.

11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Sorry, you don't need to get all heavy lyrically to make a good song.

Vocally, I genuinely feel that Why Don't You Love Me is one of her best.

I honestly feel it was one of the last times she was genuinely hands on with her craft and wasn't something completely concocted by her team.

Her "team"? After Taylor Swift, she must be one of the most controlling people in the music industry, I don't think she has a team behind her telling her how to sound or look.

I present to you, my top 10 Queen Bey songs :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

1.I Was Here

2.Beautiful Liar (feat. Shakira)

3.Pretty Hurts

4.Diva

5.XO

6.Countdown

7.Smash Into You

8.Yonce/Partition

9.Jealous

10.End of Time

Anyone that doesn't include the masterpiece that is Smash Into You doesn't deserve to be making any kind of list. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Also anyone who put absolutely anything from Lemonade can choke. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

On 3/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, Midnight said:

I'm still waiting for the entire Yo Soy Sasha Feroz album  :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: her dad promised and they never delivered:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Meanwhile I will bop to this remix when Bey tried to take over the grupero genre :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Do i speak Spanish? No.

Do I know every work to Irremplazable? Si! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: