Ariana Grande's unnecessary songs

We all know she's the queen of releasing unnecessary sh t. For me these songs are soo useless (not saying they're bad): 

(34+35 is for sure her worst single ever, we all know it) 

(whole Positions album, Positions song is good in my opinion)

The world would be better without these and she wouldn't be known for releasing boring sh t, that would save her career :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:ari-un.jpg.2bf822adaba22cdbc937ac766a6747aa.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I actually quite like Monopoly and was disappointed it flopped. 34+35 is fun for what it is but I don't think it should have been a single and the remix was a bit pointless (although it had a better video than the original version). Boyfriend is okay but it's been ages since I last listened to it properly. Don't Call Me Angel is also okay but underwhelming compared to how I thought the song was going to sound based off the previews.

I think Sweetener's title track was a bit of a mess and maybe an unnecessary song? It could have been a lot better. The Light Is Coming is a bit all over the place too and Blazed is boring. Sweetener could have been a better album in general.

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Boyfriend was my bop for a certain period of time :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It screams TU,N but in a good way :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Songs I would remove from her discography are:

1. Everyday
  2. The full Positions album (Motive and POV sweetie, yall can stay :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:)

Positions, the song, is a bop...excuse me cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

Not you proving to be tasteless once again cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The delusion cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif 

Literally none of those songs are better than Positions (maybe except for XS) but I admire you for trying cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif 

Except that they are cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

But taste for acknowledging XS as the better songT cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

Positions is just watered-down 90s-rnb infused trap radio, stream and cash corporate trash that her fans will anyways eat up cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Except that they are cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

But taste for acknowledging XS as the better songT cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

Positions is just watered-down 90s-rnb infused trap radio, stream and cash corporate trash that her fans will anyways eat up cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif

Not you claiming Positions as watered-down when XS literally sounds like a Britney-meets-Korn reject straight out of 1999 cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif  

Positions is a gorgeous bop and I will not hear otherwise cher-gifxyodua5lz6.gif 

• Haha 1

-Let me Love You

-Most of Sweetener, except for the brilliant singles, R.E.M, Every Time, and Good night and Go

-Boyfriend

-Monopoly 

-Stuck with You

-Don’t Call me Angel

-The whole Positions album, except for Motive, POV, and Safety Net... Nasty maybe...

Why do you all hate ‘Everyday’ :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I mean of course I would’ve also chosen another last single, but the song is a bop 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Everyday

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I know that people don't like it because of the chorus and that guy at the background BUT the beat is great and Ariana's vocals are amazing there! I love that song 

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Why do you all hate ‘Everyday’ :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I mean of course I would’ve also chosen another last single, but the song is a bop 

This :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Most of her music. I like her singles but she's clearly an artist that gets a few good tracks to release for each album and then fills the rest with bad fillers. There's a couple of songs here and there (mostly on Dangerous Woman) that I like but she should probably just release singles instead of full albums if she's not going to take the time to make them great.

• Like 1

I don't think her songs are unnecessary but maybe doesn't fit with the theme.

Shut Up doesn't fit on Positions. Ghostin doesn't fit on TUN because it's too raw while the album is not.

Better Left Unsaid doesn't fit on Yours Truly. She should've left Bang Bang Bang off of My Everything, it's literally a Jessie J song.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block