Cardi B gets owned by Candace Owens Again

FastCar

Let’s see if the REAL story gets main-paged!

This thread was main-paged based on a tweet by Twitter account PopCrave that is several days old and contains a photoshopped tweet as a “resource”

This is the order of events with the full story: Before you go off, you don’t have to like or agree with Ben Shapiro to see the timeline laid out appropriately in this video.  (Includes all tweets in the exchange)

So Cardi, who has huge pull, is publicly slandering and spreading misinformation about two (indirectly 3) people.  You guys, her trashy self DUG UP doctored tweets and posted them to share with the world and LOLed about it because she was pissed that someone didn’t think her performance was tasteful when it was being shoved down the throats of anyone who watched the Grammys.  come on.

I’d like to start a conversation if we can about how much of what we digest is twisted like this.  

And for people who are both writing threads that become articles like this, (or any for that matter,) you should do your research before taking to the keyboards and spouting off a story you didn’t bother to finish researching.  You don’t end a story at the point that is most pleasing to you, you end it at the end.  

No matter what you think of either of these two women, at least educate yourself before screaming your opinion for neighbors to hear.

Times are a-changing but we need to be more transparent and also more understanding of how rapidly our culture is deteriorating and being pushed into this over-***ualized market.  Kids are getting procedures done like crazy now.  You think it’s because they’re NOT being influenced by pop culture?  Kids are dancing like this now.  I’m not being a stick in the mud, I’m saying LITERAL 7 year olds are doing the crybaby.  You think they’re NOT being influenced by pop culture?

My opinion is that THAT performance took it too far for a program broadcast on CBS at 8PM, that is expected to be more family friendly than this.  If that was on the VMAs or the BET Awards, you think it would be such a thing?  And Candace made it about what she thinks her acts of women empowerment are, which don’t include the performance choreo... or the lyrics of the song.  I know none of you can do anything about it, but just look how far we have fallen morally.  That’s the root of this.  And to circle it back, we can’t accept inaccurate reporting.  It’s connected.

TLDR: watch the Ben Shapiro video and then see what you think.

and I believe this original thread needs to be removed from the main page because many readers get their music news from reading the headlines and the article was written to incorrectly celebrate Cardi B and it makes Candace look bad.  It’s just.  A lie.

edit: thank you Jordan, I see the story is no longer featured.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of this because of a song called WAP?? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Everyone acts like they've never sucked a ****, have y'all ever listened to Cupcakke, Khia, Lil Kim, Ms Sancha ? WAP is quite tame in comparaison. Have yall ever listened to that Cocktails song from Too $hort ? Please do.

Y'all conservatives gays are the biggest hypocrites, please stop acting like you're shocked/offended when you sniff poppers and eat *** once in a while. Being both gay and conservative is an oxymoron in itself.

Isn't it funny how the MAGA people scream about FREE SPEECH!!!! until they're red in the face, then Cardi comes along, expresses herself as freely as she wants, and they have a problem with it. Real snowflake behaviour to have a problem with someone exercising their right to free speech. You guys aren't any better than SJWs. :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

Haha.  These responses.  Wow.  Why am I trying to reason?

”-I’m not watching.”

“-I hate Republicans.”

”-Real snowflake behavior.”

I was trying to start a discussion about how society is slipping and this is just proof.  

@dr34mc0r3 Why is is this a MAGA thing with you?  Why are you saying “y’all conservative gays...”? 
because I am talking about morals?

43 minutes ago, FastCar said:

@dr34mc0r3 Why is is this a MAGA thing with you?  Why are you saying “y’all conservative gays...”? 
because I am talking about morals?

I'm sorry i don't want to be rude, but here is what i think.

Idk what you are, but i think the republicans/conservatives/white supremacists/MAGAs or whatever will hardly win in the long run. There are several reasons for this, the first is that they are way too elitist, picky and demanding.

They will reject anyone who is different from them. They will reject any kind of evolution/progressivism, Meanwhile, the Democrats literally accept everyone, which is why they're so powerful. Whether it's LGBT, muslims, jews, POC, immigrants, fat people etc,  all these communities and social groups are united on the democrat side, while people from the right wing are kinda discriminating and hating on everyone. If they want to succeed, they will need a different strategy.

I'm not an expert on politics, in fact i have no idea how american politics work, i'm not even american, but i think the reason why democrats and liberals are so powerful is that, everyone can join them, while the right wing is way more picky.

21 hours ago, Dreams said:

I'm sorry i don't want to be rude, but here is what i think.

Idk what you are, but i think the republicans/conservatives/white supremacists/MAGAs or whatever will hardly win in the long run. There are several reasons for this, the first is that they are way too elitist, picky and demanding.

They will reject anyone who is different from them. They will reject any kind of evolution/progressivism, Meanwhile, the Democrats literally accept everyone, which is why they're so powerful. Whether it's LGBT, muslims, jews, POC, immigrants, fat people etc,  all these communities and social groups are united on the democrat side, while people from the right wing are kinda discriminating and hating on everyone. If they want to succeed, they will need a different strategy.

I'm not an expert on politics, in fact i have no idea how american politics work, i'm not even american, but i think the reason why democrats and liberals are so powerful is that, everyone can join them, while the right wing is way more picky.

The way I see it is the majority of true rejection is coming from the far left.  Out of ANY of the groups you listed, 

“LGBT, muslims, jews, POC, immigrants, fat people etc” you’re literally rejecting any of those people if they have conservative or Republican beliefs.

You literally just admitted “IDK what you are” and you’re TELLING me that if I am a gay Jewish immigrant who is conservative, I am unaccepting of my own people, and I am elitist, picky and demanding. 

You are really generalizing a lot and it would probably help to force yourself to surround yourself with some people who are not so likeminded.

There are a LOT of people out there in the world, but the way you talk makes it seem like you will never get to know half of them because as soon as you find out someone is conservative you don’t talk to them anymore or you talk to them like you have been talking on here.  

it’s so odd to me that you would use the word “reject” referencing what conservatives do to people who are different from them.  We need to get smarter as a people and realize that conservatives are just as accepting in truth and there are just as many unaccepting liberals, it’s just spread over a multitude of categories in which their average acceptance varies.  

The reason this thread exists in the first place is because people with more conservative views think Cardi B’s performance was too much for the Grammys at 8pm on CBS... and people with more liberal views seem to be saying “no, you not only need to watch it, but you need to accept it, and furthermore celebrate it.”

What’s done is done, it aired.  It’s on YouTube, I personally enjoyed the performance, but the idea here is that we need to realize we are in our teens, twenties and thirties here... do you really want culture to keep moving in that direction for the rest of our lives? At this rate the Best New Artist 2040 will be having a threesome with their aunt and a turtle on stage.  But they’ll all have tons of filler and work done so they’ll look good!  And I’ll just have to accept it and not intervene when my kid wants to become Aunt&Turtle ***ual?  Because the far left is telling me that I have to support that, celebrate it, and stand by if my kid wants to get Turto-***ual procedures.  

Please realize I’m NOT making fun here... I’m legitimately giving an example to try to place us where we will feasibly be in 20 years if this continues the way it is right now.

Archived