Kali Uchis drops music video for "telepatía"

I was waiting for someone to post it. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Kali Uchis is such a talented and very underrated artist. 

Her last album Sin Miedo (del Amor Y Otros Demonios) is one of the greatest albums of 2020 an it was critically acclaimed. A truly look inside the world of Latin music. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

It’s such a pleasure to finally watch her getting the recognition she deserves. 

Sin Miedo (del Amor Y Otros Demonios) and Isolation are those kinds of albums you can actually dig from top to bottom because of how diverse they are, in terms of genres.

For anyone who wants to start listening to her music, here’s a few tracks to begin with:

Telepatía

(This song is gaining so much success unexpectedly, breaking so many records for a latin female artist). 

Dead To Me

(The single-that-never-was of her first album Isolation). 

Préndelo

(PERREO PURO Y DURO).  :neydedance_purple:

Gotta Get Up / Body Language

(These two are interludes, but she combined them for this video. A huge surprise).

Tyrant 

(We stan a bilingual queen. This is the song you play at the beach, feeling like a puta badass latina).

BONUS SONG:

Tomorrow 

(The song was produced by Kevin Parker of Tame Impala and it clearly shows another face of Kali. A fan favorite. And the outro is EVERYTHING) .

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Style. said:

I love the song even more now that it has a video. It looks bomb, I want to know more about Kali. Untitled-1.thumb.gif.db80f99777ea930afa3

I’m so glad you loved the song. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

My first comment actually describes 5 songs to get started on. 

But honestly, there are so many songs to recommend that you can give her first album Isolation a try, since almost all the songs are in English. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

If you understand Spanish or enjoy true Latin rhythms, listen to her second album Sin Miedo (Telepatía’s on it) and become a badass puta latina. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block