What kind of music do you think Britney wants to make if she could make it?

I don’t think there’s really one specific style she wants to do, I think she’s always looking for a different sound. At least that’s what she always says, like for Glory she said she wanted to make something that you wouldn’t even hear on the radio (mission accomplished).

Haha kidding, but what I mean is she doesn’t want to copy what everyone else is doing and wants to go with something unique for every album.

• Haha 2

If we take In The Zone and Blackout as the blueprints (since these two albums represent her involvement the most), I would say she will still record pop song but with darker tone and visual - ala Mona Lisa and Rebellion. But if she decided to go with totally different direction, I would like to see her sing acoustic.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I want a classic pop song like Baby, Crazy, Stronger, or Oops. She did the whole experimenting thing and she’s has done a great job with it.... I’m done with the sultry, breathy Britney pop tracks. I want that teen angst belt out loud power anthem tied with some hard hitting beats.

I think she haaaaaaaaates Baby and Oops. No way she would do it if she had complete  creative freedom :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Its hard to say whats on her mind these days but I don't think she's in the same place as ITZ and blackout... she's matured significantly since then and I think her music will reflect that. I think she is still a secual woman and her music will be about owning oneself and being comfortable in your own skin but in a total classic britney dance beats way but more "grown up" if that makes sense 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I want a classic pop song like Baby, Crazy, Stronger, or Oops. She did the whole experimenting thing and she’s has done a great job with it.... I’m done with the sultry, breathy Britney pop tracks. I want that teen angst belt out loud power anthem tied with some hard hitting beats.

I completely agree with this! Her first 3 albums are my absolute favorites. I guess I really love that classic teen/bubblegum pop sound with no shame to this day. However, It would be the very last style she would ever do again lol. I think she really likes her breathy/talk-singing songs.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I completely agree with this! Her first 3 albums are my absolute favorites. I guess I really love that classic teen/bubblegum pop sound with no shame to this day. However, It would be the very last style she would ever do again lol. I think she really likes her breathy/talk-singing songs.

Right! My absolute favourite tracks were her earlier singles aside from Toxic. They are still timeless for a reason. I can’t say the same for Womanizer, HIAM, WB, or Make Me in 10 or 20 years. 

• Like 1