Zayn says Niall Horan is his favorite 1D bandmate

• Content Curators

In his interview SiriusXM’s Debatable on Wednesday, March 17, Zayn reveals that his favorite 1D bandmate is Niall Horan. "He makes the best music," he said during the radio interview. "Yeah, he makes better music than me. I'm a Niall fan."

He also talked about Grammys, "It was nothing to do with the competition and rivalry. It was nothing personal in any sense. It was a broader statement to the whole organization. I believe there's a way about music that is made and doesn't even get an acknowledgement for certain reasons, political reasons, hand-shaking reasons, private performance reasons that we don't need to go into. I said everything I needed to say online," he explained about his previous Twitter missives. "Even if they nominated me at this stage, I wouldn't even go and accept the award because it doesn't mean anything to me. The entire organization doesn't represent anything, and I don't believe it showcases the best talent in the industry. I believe that they control what they want to control and they do what they want to do."

Zayn-and-Niall-Horan-red-carpet-billboard-1548-1616091051-compressed.thumb.jpg.8215670dafdc510f866edf491b59acfe.jpg

• Love 5
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Saying, ‘Niall makes better music than me,’ isn’t as big of a compliment to Niall as Zayn thinks. Paris Hilton makes better music than you, Zayn.

Not true, his music is great! 

I like Zayn and Nialls music the most, but i like how different everyone sounds, there is a member for everyone. 

Zayn: RNB

Niall; Guitar-pop

Harry: More rockish

And there is Liam, who has a music-identitycrisis.  :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block