#investigateJodieMontgomery thread

Oprah Winfrey.

Cmon all Britney army we can not let Jodie become her conservator

Watch Netflix dirty money all these conservators are CORRUPT

come to this thread to drop your facts

then we will post all this on Twitter 

we can’t let this bs go on any longer!!!!

also Scam Ingham needs to be investigated too post your facts about him

britney deserves her own lawyer!!

Loeb & Loeb is working for Scam not Britney!!!! 

also call congress that’s literally what we the people can do to help free her!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we really want to attack Jodi right now? Jodi was only intended to be a temporary replacement for Jamie while he was recovering from his illnesses. Now that he’s better, doesn’t Jamie hope to take back control over Britney’s personal affairs?

If people start bringing to light all the issues with Jodi, wouldn’t that just make it more likely that Jamie would get to return to that role? And Britney’s lawyer said she would strongly prefer Jodi over Jamie. 

Not saying Jodi is good .... just saying she may be the lesser of two evils here?

18 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I don't know much about Jodi, but I know that Britney has asked for her to carry on so we should respect that. 

Jodi could be like a healthcare professional where they go into what they do not for the money, but to help others. I'm hoping. 

James chose Jodi to be his replacement, she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, she was also there when Britney was locked in a mental facility. The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )

The most scary thing is that we do not hear anything from her personally, only through her court-appointed lawyer, who is shady af

Noah offense but did no one here listen to the BritneysGram podcast about her? She’s NOT a trustworthy individual and has accusations of elder abuse against her. I thought we all been knew this :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: we all exposed her as soon as she was appointed conservator in the first place. Then the gram girls did their podcast and they brought on a family who was going through conservatorship abuse BY Jodi at the time. Seriously where were y’all for that :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: #FreeRoger anyone?

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

James chose Jodi to be his replacement, she was Britney's care manager during Domination cancellation, she was also there when Britney was locked in a mental facility. The first thing Jodi did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )

The most scary thing is that we do not hear anything from her personally, only through her court-appointed lawyer, who is shady af

She's evil. She has an open guardianship abuse case

5 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Thank you for having common sense unlike the other people in this post looking at Britney’s case through rose tinted glasses 

thank you for sharing this

5 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I don't know much about Jodi, but I know that Britney has asked for her to carry on so we should respect that. 

Jodi could be like a healthcare professional where they go into what they do not for the money, but to help others. I'm hoping. 

Britney didn’t ask for her

She just enjoys that Jamie is gone

but she didn’t ask for Jodie to fill the role

and she has never requested for the conservativorship to continue

“she has always tried to get out of it” - Bryan Spears

and there’s evidence to prove that she wants freedom not a new conservator 

everyone involved is complicit needs to be investigated

we can’t just single out one bad guy anymore 

This story has many villians!!!!

Jodi Montgomery is a professional caregiver. She might be even harder to get rid of than Britney's father when she's in control. I don't think it's a good choice. If Britney agrees, it will be her death sentence. Britney needs loyal people who are not dependent on their money. We need someone who generally rejects guardianship.  That can only be Adam Streisand at the moment

Look at the 2 women. And then Britney again. The ideas of life between a superstar like Britney and such old boxes are as big as the earth is away from the sun.

21 minutes ago, ivobb said:

I really couldn’t see myself in Britney’s shoes, it literally looks like a horror movie. I would be scared to even fall asleep at night 

Same, and maybe I would have thrown **** in the fan, and messes up the situation even more.

________

I believe that once everything becomes permanent is where things start to get worse.

Could Lynne petition for that role ? 

2 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Same, and maybe I would have thrown **** in the fan, and messes up the situation even more.

________

I believe that once everything becomes permanent is where things start to get worse.

Could Lynne petition for that role ? 

I'm really surprised Lynn hasn't yet attempted to fight to be Britney's conservator.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:If she took up this function and if she really cares about Britney's happiness it would be easier for her to break free from conservatorship.

17 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I'm really surprised Lynn hasn't yet attempted to fight to be Britney's conservator.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:If she took up this function and if she really cares about Britney's happiness it would be easier for her to break free from conservatorship.

I think Lynne is simply weak and afraid...

I read the recent account by Sam (i don’t remember his last name) Britney’s former manager- allegedly he claims he tried to help Lynne recently find counsel but she she refused to get California lawyers and stuck with her Louisiana ones who have no power in California... she also allegedly told Jamie Lynn who told Jamie Spears, and then Sam got the restraining disorder against him...

if that’s true..

then I really think Lynne just isn’t the brightest or she’s afraid ... I mean she was capable of touting Britney around NYC to get her famous... 

but now she’s not strong enough to fight for Britney...

Archived