Britney shows off her wardrobe so we can get to know her better, says photos were taken yesterday

I wonder how long it takes her to change into all these clothes and go back-and-forth into the camera doing the same poses over and over again, but then again she’s in a conservatorship so I’m sure she has all the Time in the world on her hands to sit at home doing this! 

I don’t believe the cussing caption was written by Britney! 

• Like 3
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's nice Cassie

all the mess aside with everything going on - she looks cute, comfortable, relaxed, happy, in great shape, good hair, and alive here. it made me smile.  was this maybe after she saw her sons? i t

Britney posted a video on Instagram showing off a bunch of different outfits. According to her, it's how we'll get to know her better.  Truth be told amidst the #FreeBritney era, we don't really

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TeethDuck said:

why would she talk to her fans like that though lemme pray it's not her posting that although it definitely isn't fhakjsdhfskj

I'm here for her calling the clowns Wise ***** :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think she said it in a jokey way :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Looks like she wanted to point out to people these pictures were taken yesterday!

For some reason I thought her caption was related to yesterday's court hearing ... Like, this is the ******* reality I live in... But I dunno))

• Like 3

She looks better, her eyes look more lively. It's just still hard for me to watch... you know they are telling her "this is what the fans want" ... same thing with the "questions" videos.

Sorry I don't believe Cassie for one second when she said Britney edits these videos herself. And I don't believe the captions are from her either.

• Like 1

It's from the same day she did the "fans question thing". And I don't know what about the date, If they want to prove "she" posts always new stuff, she could do a livestream once in awhile... No secret.

Other than fans, the GP won't buy It.

• Like 5