Britney shows off her wardrobe so we can get to know her better, says photos were taken yesterday

• Community Leader

Britney posted a video on Instagram showing off a bunch of different outfits. According to her, it's how we'll get to know her better. 

Truth be told amidst the #FreeBritney era, we don't really know who she is or what she thinks / feels. It appears this is the closest we'll get.

Either way, she looks adorable.

Update: She also posted some new photos from the sesh. Caption below:

Ok ...

the last two years of me posting on instagram was basically finding my love for dancing again 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 !!!! Let’s just say if my gram was an episode … episode 1 would be called “Dance Baby” !!!! I realized I haven’t even let you guys see my my full wardrobe yet !!!!  I haven’t even taken you guys into my closet … so DUH … we technically haven’t even met 🤣🙊🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! Here’s a little treat for ya 🍬 …. I’ve been watching waaaaay too much *** In The City and I was inspired to model some of my coats 😜😜😜 !!!! It’s a fashion thing 😂🧥💁🏼‍♀️💋 !!!!

This was yesterday 📸 ... nope not kidding wise *****s 😜😜😜😜😜😜 !!!! True ******* story ... it was yesterday !!!!!!

wardrobe.jpg.2b22ff2f045afc5f69bd2397742ebf83.jpgScreen-Shot-2021-03-18-at-10-43-26-AM.pn

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's nice Cassie

all the mess aside with everything going on - she looks cute, comfortable, relaxed, happy, in great shape, good hair, and alive here. it made me smile.  was this maybe after she saw her sons? i t

Britney posted a video on Instagram showing off a bunch of different outfits. According to her, it's how we'll get to know her better.  Truth be told amidst the #FreeBritney era, we don't really

Posted Images

all the mess aside with everything going on - she looks cute, comfortable, relaxed, happy, in great shape, good hair, and alive here. it made me smile. 

was this maybe after she saw her sons? i think right now thats the only thing that makes her happy.

She looks great! I feel she's definitely a lot more comfortable in these videos and seems happier! :)

I love the grey fur coat!

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

She looks so good in these pics! :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Looks like she wanted to point out to people these pictures were taken yesterday!

• Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Community Leader
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She looks great! I feel she's definitely a lot more comfortable in these videos and seems happier! :)

I love the grey fur coat!

I merged the topics king hope that's ok! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙