Reasons why Beyoncé isn't as great as you want her to be

This thread is a response to the dumbest thread I've ever seen that got featured ''Why does Beyoncé > Everyone?''. Umm some people here love to feature everything about Bey so what about featuring this thread? I know you probably won't do this cause u love her too much. Kinda not fair. 

We shouldn't compare two women together but this is clearly what u are doing and it's not a problem so... To prove why ''Beyonce > Everyone'' is false we can compare her to Britney. 

#1 Britney's impact on pop culture

It's not a secret that Britney had bigger impact on pop culture than Beyonce. We can easily prove that with all of Britney's iconic moments like dancing with a snake, Toxic, Baby One More Time, kiss with Madonna, hitting a paparazzi with umbrella & more. Everyone wanted to be Britney Spears or date her in late 90s/early 2000s. She was HUGE at that time and it's a fact, everyone knows that. Almost every pop girl now is somehow influenced by Britney. And Beyonce never reached that level. She can dance, she can sing etc. but does it make her better than everyone else? No. There's a lot of talented people but they don't have huge careers. 

#2 Britney's humbleness

We all know that Britney is extremely humble despite of being one of the biggest stars ever. She's extremely nice. While Beyonce is a huge rude diva trying to prove everyone that she's some type of goddess when she clearly isn't. Nothing wrong with being confident and with being a ''diva'' but Beyonce's level is something else. Britney herself would say that Bey is better cause she's humble as F. 

https://people.com/music/celebs-meet-beyonce-stories/?slide=7150677#7150677

https://www.thethings.com/beyonce-is-rude-to-restaurant-staff-according-to-some-fans/

#3 Britney's charisma and stage presence

Both Beyonce and Britney can dance and we know that. Their charisma is a big part of it and they both have it. But why Beyonce has literally 0 or maybe 1 iconic performance while Britney has them like 4 HUGE moments? Britney's iconic outfits are the history. Everyone dresses 'em during Halloween, they are iconic as hell, like for example this one from 2001 VMAs or Toxic music video, Oops I Did It Again red suit. What about Beyonce? Does she even have ''iconic outfits'' on the Britney's level?

#4 Britney has more hits 

Britney clearly has MILLION hits that changed pop forever and are iconic as hell. Beyonce has some hits obvi but how many? Definitely less than Britney. 

#5 Beyonce fakes her fame and awards 

We all know about all of the dramas with Beyonce that proved that she isn't fair when it comes to streaming, Grammys etc. It's not a surprise. And you are so naive thinking that she'd achieve it without help of JAY Z or her father. Sorry not sorry, it's a fact. Argue with a wall. 

I guess there's more reasons but I'm done by now. Maybe I'll add some later. This thread isn't about hating on Beyonce, I don't hate her. I hate doing this thread, I really do. I hate how much all of u, literally everywhere here try to brainwash us that Beyonce is some type of goddess when she clearly isn't. She's a great artist but it doesn't mean ''she's better than everyone''. She can sing and dance really well but okay? There's a lot of people that can. You clearly made me make this thread, u are the one comparing not only women but everyone to Beyonce. Not my fault. You can keep your dumb posts that this thread is inappropriate for yourself. 

britney-spears-beyonce-gettyimages-29036

@dr34mc0r3 @OnlyBeyonce @Jordan Miller @Slayer @maki93 @britney_rocks @thebritmaster @Greg_del @Ofcoursenot @DougFrmBrazil @Soysaucechicken08 @electricopop @princessmimi @CindytheTV_isLeaking @jordeezy @Alexanda @Blackout2006 @FrenchToast @ExXL @1stopBopshop :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

This thread is a response to the dumbest thread I've ever seen that got featured ''Why does Beyoncé > Everyone?''. Umm some people here love to feature everything about Bey so what about featuring this thread? I know you probably won't do this cause u love her too much. Kinda not fair. 

We shouldn't compare two women together but this is clearly what u are doing and it's not a problem so... To prove why ''Beyonce > Everyone'' is false we can compare her to Britney. 

It's not a secret that Britney had bigger impact on pop culture than Beyonce. We can easily prove that with all of Britney's iconic moments like dancing with a snake, Toxic, Baby One More Time, kiss with Madonna, hitting a paparazzi with umbrella & more. Everyone wanted to be Britney Spears or date her in late 90s/early 2000s. She was HUGE at that time and it's a fact, everyone knows that. Almost every pop girl now is somehow influenced by Britney. And Beyonce never reached that level. She can dance, she can sing etc. but does it make her better than everyone else? No. There's a lot of talented people but they don't have huge careers. 

#2 Britney's humbleness

We all know that Britney is extremely humble despite of being one of the biggest stars ever. She's extremely nice. While Beyonce is a huge rude diva trying to prove everyone that she's some type of goddess when she clearly isn't. Nothing wrong with being confident and with being a ''diva'' but Beyonce's level is something else. Britney herself would say that Bey is better cause she's humble as F. 

https://www.thethings.com/beyonce-is-rude-to-restaurant-staff-according-to-some-fans/

Both Beyonce and Britney can dance and we know that. Their charisma is a big part of it and they both have it. But why Beyonce has literally 0 or maybe 1 iconic performance while Britney has them like 4 HUGE moments? Britney's iconic outfits are the history. Everyone dresses 'em during Halloween, they are iconic as hell, like for example this one from 2001 VMAs or Toxic music video, Oops I Did It Again red suit. What about Beyonce? Does she even have ''iconic outfits'' on the Britney's level?

#4 Britney has more hits 

Britney clearly has MILLION hits that changed pop forever and are iconic as hell. Beyonce has some hits obvi but how many? Definitely less than Britney. 

We all know about all of the dramas with Beyonce that proved that she isn't fair when it comes to streaming, Grammys etc. It's not a surprise. And you are so naive thinking that she'd achieve it without help of JAY Z or her father. Sorry not sorry, it's a fact. Argue with a wall. 

I guess there's more reasons but I'm done by now. Maybe I'll add some later. This thread isn't about hating on Beyonce, I don't hate her. I hate doing this thread, I really do. I hate how much all of u, literally everywhere here try to brainwash us that Beyonce is some type of goddess when she clearly isn't. She's a great artist but it doesn't mean ''she's better than everyone''. She can sing and dance really well but okay? There's a lot of people that can. You clearly made me make this thread, u are the one comparing not only women but everyone to Beyonce. Not my fault. You can keep your dumb posts that this thread is inappropriate for yourself. 

@dr34mc0r3 @OnlyBeyonce @Jordan Miller @Slayer @maki93 @britney_rocks @thebritmaster @Greg_del @Ofcoursenot @DougFrmBrazil @Soysaucechicken08 @electricopop @princessmimi @CindytheTV_isLeaking @jordeezy @Alexanda @Blackout2006 @FrenchToast @ExXL @1stopBopshop :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

you served justice sis :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

you brought peace to this land :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I wasn't talking about cultural impact in my thread, but rather abilities, perfectionism, beyoncé lives to be on stage, it's her oxygen, it's her whole life, and I think that she is admirable. you can really tell she loves art. it's rare nowadays to see popstars with such a passion for performing,  people who will try their hardest to push boundaries. Beyonce is limitless, she is a force, she is larger than life. Her stans are very lucky.

Britney is different, she has a certain fragility, that makes her interesting, it makes you want to root for her, i think Britney is more interesting than Beyoncé as a person, because her whole life has been a rollercoaster and in a way , when i'm having a bad time, i always think that britney survived 2007, so i can survive everything too. Britney is in her own lane, and so is Beyoncé.

Sorry if this comes across as weird, but i think Britney is kinda like a tragic iconic figure like Princess Diana, Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith etc, we will never forget Britney, and i think people will still talk about her even in 300 years. She IS pop culture.

3 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

I wasn't talking about cultural impact in my thread, but rather abilities, perfectionism, beyoncé lives to be on stage, it's her oxygen, it's her whole life, and I think that she is admirable. you can really tell she loves art. it's rare nowadays to see popstars with such a passion for performing,  people who will try their hardest to push boundaries. Beyonce is limitless, she is a force, she is larger than life. Her stans are very lucky.

You could have said that without sentence that she's better than everyone... And it's your opinion. Just the fact that one-sided thread like that got featured like it's a fact is sick. Nothing personal to u tho  

I think Beyoncé and Britney are very different musically, and their directions are different. Even when comparing them to other icons like GaGa or Taylor or Rihanna, each has their own musical direction. I think we need all of them in the pop industry! Truly, I never do a playlist without having all of them in it.  So I agree that this whole Beyonce better than everyone thing is just BS.

One thing though is that Beyonce has a very good team, her team is both genius and brilliant. Reminds me of Madonna's team. Britney's team was and continues to be crap, they screwed her over since 1998. That plays a role in each woman's figure. 

• Leader
5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I featured that Beyonce thread so you have me to blame :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Beyonce is a legend and deserves respect. Her and Britney have both had/have incredible careers. Let's celebrate that here on Exhale versus pitting them against one another :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

#2 Britney's humbleness

#4 Britney has more hits 

Plz don’t @ me I nvr pitted Beyoncé against Britney. Nor did I write this original post I just commented with my opinion ..  my reply wasnt about britney vs Beyoncé. And to be fair this site is now a music forum not only Britney. I love Britney. But we can discuss other artist aswell. Britney has said time and time again she respects beyonce. Not asking you to worship her Bc I surely don’t lololol.  But automatic getting defensive about Britney isn’t needed. That’s insecure Britney has nothing to prove.. There different artist and are both legendary. If u read my comment you wouldnt... @ me Bc I only respect her. I don’t worship her or Perfer her over Britney. I just recognize the hard work she put in.

5 hours ago, maki93 said:

I think Beyoncé and Britney are very different musically, and their directions are different. Even when comparing them to other icons like GaGa or Taylor or Rihanna, each has their own musical direction. I think we need all of them in the pop industry! Truly, I never do a playlist without having all of them in it.  So I agree that this whole Beyonce better than everyone thing is just BS.

One thing though is that Beyonce has a very good team, her team is both genius and brilliant. Reminds me of Madonna's team. Britney's team was and continues to be crap, they screwed her over since 1998. That plays a role in each woman's figure. 

I love Beyonce musically between 2003 and 2009. 

The fact that you had to create this thread and write an entire essay to make yourself feel better about Beyonce's reign proves only that you're pressed AF.

Beyonce is better than Britney in every way; she can outsing and outperform Britney, and you will deal.  Stay pressed:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 3/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

#2 Britney's humbleness

#4 Britney has more hits 

Keep crying haters

tenor.gif?itemid=3550886

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Archived