Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

23 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I am confused. This turned put to be the same add that Celine Dion teased. Does that mean both Katy and Celine will do a residency at the same place at the same time?? I al so confused as to who's gonna do a residency....

Celine, Katy & Carrie will be at the new Resorts World hotel which will have around 5,000 seats. It'll be similar to Britney and Jlo sharing Planet Hollywood, or Gaga and Cher with MGM Park  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Celine ended her residency at Colosseum back in 2019 so this hotel will be her new home 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

That can't work business wise. Unless the concerts somehow gross like 250 million. 

Also, no disrespect to her...she has had lots of hits and she humbled a lot recently but she's never been a singer singer or a performer performer. Her stage persona is heavily reliant on props. 

And b o o b s.

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Celine, Katy & Carrie will be at the new Resorts World hotel which will have around 5,000 seats. It'll be similar to Britney and Jlo sharing Planet Hollywood, or Gaga and Cher with MGM Park  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Celine ended her residency at Colosseum back in 2019 so this hotel will be her new home 

I live for it all 

2 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I live for it all 

I still think it's way too soon to announce any show/residency, not even 2022 looks like we'll be back to normal - Vaccines are rolling out worldwide, yes, but not all vaccines are effective on the new strains so we're still pretty much up in the air  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Not even Broadway wants to give official dates for opening :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

That teaser was just as tacky as her music videos; when will she cease these silly visuals? At least she abandoned the circus theme and went with an underwater theme instead. At least now she's only ripping off The Little Mermaid. But good luck booking that stage you speak of.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block