Zack Snyder's Justice League - #SnyderCut

Rojo

After the stinking, steaming pile of poos that was the Whedon's version I went into this with low expectations.

It was a great movie, fully fleshed out characters and with a plot that actually made sense. It would have never worked in theaters because let's face it no one wants to sit at the movies for 4 hours, this either needed to be split in 2, or we probably needed less slow-motion and stand-alone movies for Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash before they made this.

In saying that it is so well paced it didn't feel like 4 hours at all, but it is a shame that studio interference has killed the potential that this had, because I doubt we'll ever see everything that it has setup.

PS just seeing Henry Cavill's hairy chest is enough reason to watch this, I spent the entire last hour of the movie drooling over his perfection.

Henry if you can read me:

**** real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

On 3/20/2021 at 6:38 PM, Britney'sBish said:

I'm familiar with his work, I'm just not a big fan of it.

Literally has nothing to do with DC.

But I'm glad you're saying there have been some tweaks to his approach.

Yea I believe he has tweaked it at least compared to Watchmen, which I still can’t finish as much as I try. It’s very long and honestly boring, I wish I liked it, I want to, but I haven’t finished it to this day. 

300 was good and I liked both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition).

Sucker Punch while very visually appealing, story wise  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:.

9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Yea I believe he has tweaked it at least compared to Watchmen, which I still can’t finish as much as I try. It’s very long and honestly boring, I wish I liked it, I want to, but I haven’t finished it to this day. 

300 was good and I liked both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition).

Sucker Punch while very visually appealing, story wise  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:.

I wanted to like Sucker Punch so bad, it was like a modern trippy Alice in Wonderland.

But I just don't enjoy his "artistic vision" in the slightest. Why is EVERYTHING he does so drab in terms of color?

All of his projects are always way too long and drawn out. Films shouldn't be a chore to watch.

That said I did watch the four hour Justice League and it was a rough watch.

The man has absolutely garbage taste when it comes to soundtrack.

Did we really need all those long and drawn out musical beats? I feel like it was an hour before anything really happened.

I did like the inclusion of Darkseid and it was the thing the Theatrical release was missing.

I also liked the Nightmare sequence, but it truly felt so out of place.

The Martian Manhunter felt very squeezed in and forced.

I feel like Joss' version did Wonder Woman, Superman, and Aquaman more justice in terms of their characters.

To me it made more sense that Diana would be against reviving Superman.

I love that they made Joss the scapegoat (As problematic as he is), when the problem was always that the story was messy and really didn't do much.

36 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I scrolled down to avoid spoilers, but Wanted to ask if it’s worth watching. I didn’t like the original and don’t know if this will be much better. Watched half an hour of it the other day and it’s really strange and don’t know if it will pick up or disappoint 

If you didn't like the original this is basically just a longer and more convoluted version.

This version is great! I cant believe how they made the first one and left so many good things out! The first one is horrible and this one ive watched twice already! Im sure they couldve kept the last 2 post credits scenes out and with a bit of editing (subtle) they couldve had a 3hr 15 minute movie which is Not much longer than the last avengers movie in the theaters

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I wanted to like Sucker Punch so bad, it was like a modern trippy Alice in Wonderland.

But I just don't enjoy his "artistic vision" in the slightest. Why is EVERYTHING he does so drab in terms of color?

All of his projects are always way too long and drawn out. Films shouldn't be a chore to watch.

That said I did watch the four hour Justice League and it was a rough watch.

The man has absolutely garbage taste when it comes to soundtrack.

Did we really need all those long and drawn out musical beats? I feel like it was an hour before anything really happened.

I did like the inclusion of Darkseid and it was the thing the Theatrical release was missing.

I also liked the Nightmare sequence, but it truly felt so out of place.

The Martian Manhunter felt very squeezed in and forced.

I feel like Joss' version did Wonder Woman, Superman, and Aquaman more justice in terms of their characters.

To me it made more sense that Diana would be against reviving Superman.

I love that they made Joss the scapegoat (As problematic as he is), when the problem was always that the story was messy and really didn't do much.

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

If you didn't like the original this is basically just a longer and more convoluted version.

Leave this thread I am begging you, you say so much nonsense. It hurts. The theatrical version was a abomination, the Snyer Cut is mind-blowing. LOG OUT. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block