Zack Snyder's Justice League - #SnyderCut

Rojo

6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Yeah, agreed.

Snyder is garbage and doesn't know how to edit.

It's like let's put on every single piece of jewelry I own lol.

I am curious about the kind of edits you like then, I'm sure you know more about cinema than him.Β :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I loved the movie! There was character development for each member of the Justice League. That was missing in the original. Having Darkseid as the boss while Steppenwolf was the henchmen made more sense. The ending left the door open to future movies. And I really hope we get them!

On 3/18/2021 at 12:53 AM, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

The #SnyderCut is finally out tomorrow (or today depends on where you are) on HBO Max and others platforms worldwide.

jl1.jpg

I can't wait to see it tomorrow ! Probably the most anticipated movie of the decade. It all started from a hashtag movement ( #ReleaseTheSnyderCut ) like the #FreeBritney one.Β :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Are you planning to see it ? Have you already see it ? Thoughts?Β :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:justice-league.jpg.a4f5b89a074a66ae8b66ab0296a847fd.jpg

a lil bit overrated. but thx for the info.

most anticipated are titanic 2 and crossroads 2 ;)

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't have a problem with DC I just can't stand Zack Snyder.

Β 

Everything he has ever put out is so convoluted to the point where it's not really enjoyable.

He takes himself far too seriously and any project he's been involved in has been a bloated mess.

Then that drab, lifeless color palette he uses way too much.

Β 

I'm also mad that the perfect casting of Henry Cavill was wasted on him. Henry deserved better.

I would normally somewhat agree. But he really outdid himself with this one.Β 

This movie is fantastic. It’s actually light and doesn’t take itself too seriously..

There’s humour sprinkled throughout, it seems like he’s learned to make the movie better since 2017. And it’s way more colourful, the shots are actually beautiful in some cases.

And disliking a director is kind of a petty reason not to watch the movie.

People change and grow.

And before he started directing DC movies, he was never a divisive director, his movies were actually very well received. This hate towards him only started because fanboys of comic book movies like to criticize down to the last frame of every movie. The comic book movie community is notoriously vile, and they know it. If you watch the movie for what it is it’s very good!

8/10 for me.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

HBO Max is not available in my country, so-

Btw, I watched a lot of clips and non-spoiler reviews on YouTube, seemed to be impressive. But I think those slow-motion cuts are still a turn off, since that is Zack’s fetish. Would love to have a blu-ray copy!Β :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yep, I have a similar situation where I dont have access to HBO Max.Β  Blu Ray I believe comes out in May, so it wont be too long!:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

On 3/19/2021 at 1:42 PM, A.a.A said:

I would normally somewhat agree. But he really outdid himself with this one.Β 

This movie is fantastic. It’s actually light and doesn’t take itself too seriously..

There’s humour sprinkled throughout, it seems like he’s learned to make the movie better since 2017. And it’s way more colourful, the shots are actually beautiful in some cases.

And disliking a director is kind of a petty reason not to watch the movie.

People change and grow.

And before he started directing DC movies, he was never a divisive director, his movies were actually very well received. This hate towards him only started because fanboys of comic book movies like to criticize down to the last frame of every movie. The comic book movie community is notoriously vile, and they know it. If you watch the movie for what it is it’s very good!

8/10 for me.Β 

Β 

I'm familiar with his work, I'm just not a big fan of it.

Literally has nothing to do with DC.

Β 

But I'm glad you're saying there have been some tweaks to his approach.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block