Zack Snyder's Justice League - #SnyderCut

The #SnyderCut is finally out tomorrow (or today depends on where you are) on HBO Max and others platforms worldwide.

jl1.jpg

Following the death of Superman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Batman and Wonder Woman recruit the Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg to form the Justice League and protect the world from Darkseid and his minions DeSaad, Granny Goodness, Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons, who seek the three Mother Boxes

I can't wait to see it tomorrow ! Probably the most anticipated movie of the decade. It all started from a hashtag movement ( #ReleaseTheSnyderCut ) like the #FreeBritney one. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Are you planning to see it ? Have you already see it ? Thoughts? :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:justice-league.jpg.a4f5b89a074a66ae8b66ab0296a847fd.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The #SnyderCut is finally out tomorrow (or today depends on where you are) on HBO Max and others platforms worldwide. I can't wait to see it tomorrow ! Probably the most anticipated movie

I prefer SnyderUncut 

Synder. Cavill was a perfect casting.

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Can you give us some context to this? Was there another version of the film from a different director? Is this a new film? I'm confused. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Wonder Woman is my gurl but Ben Affleck as Batman was the worst casting. I'll watch just for Gal and Henry's fine a/ss :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 2

Literally watching this rn. It seems different but not really at the same time. 

joss whedon seems to took bits of what was filmed it n shortened n cut alottttt out and put a happy filter on it lol

zack synder made a visually appealing film vs movie. I kinda like both versions so far Bc realistically no one is gonna wanna watch a movie in theaters for 4 hrs... Atleast I can’t ..but this streaming so it’s diff... this new version is nice n just more of everything .

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Can you give us some context to this? Was there another version of the film from a different director? Is this a new film? I'm confused. :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Wonder Woman is my gurl but Ben Affleck as Batman was the worst casting. I'll watch just for Gal and Henry's fine a/ss :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I’m confused too, can someone explain? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Is this just a directors cut? I actually like the DC movies more than Marvel. Henry is the PERFECT Superman 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Zack synder was profucer or director for man of steel n Batman vs Superman n also justice league.

man of steel did ok in the box office but meh reviews so they greenlit Batman vs Superman thinking it’d do better as Batman vs Superman ended they went str8 into filming justice league without waiting which is dumb.. then Batman vs Superman came out reviews n box office wasn’t the results they hoped for. Justice league was already filming n it was supposed to be a trilogy but wb canned it from 3 to 2 movies to now just 1 movie Bc they were scared they weren’t gonna get good results as his previous movies didn’t make mcu numbers or acclaim. Unfortunately while directing n filming justice league his daughter committed suici—-de. So he left the movie for those reasons, they got a new director to finish it joss whedon who did the 1st 2 avenger movies n his version is a chopped version of zacks as he used some of the footage but he only had 5-6 months to finish where zack left off so it wasn’t gonna b good tbh regardless. Bc the movie wasn’t changing its release date. N yeah that’s the story.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I’m confused too, can someone explain? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Is this just a directors cut? I actually like the DC movies more than Marvel. Henry is the PERFECT Superman 

Long story short zack synder was the original director he had a family tragedy so he left the film n then wb got joss whedon the guy who directed the 1st 2 avengers from the mcu movies to finish what he did. But he didn’t have enough time n the movie came meh

so the fans have been rallying for the original director (zack) to finish his film n his view and Bc hbomax needs subscriptions lol they gave zack the go to finish his original movie for the service. But this film isn’t canon it’s like a director’s cut.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
15 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Zack synder was profucer or director for man of steel n Batman vs Superman n also justice league.

man of steel did ok in the box office but meh reviews so they greenlit Batman vs Superman thinking it’d do better as Batman vs Superman ended they went str8 into filming justice league without waiting which is dumb.. then Batman vs Superman came out reviews n box office wasn’t the results they hoped for. Justice league was already filming n it was supposed to be a trilogy but wb canned it from 3 to 2 movies to now just 1 movie Bc they were scared they weren’t gonna get good results as his previous movies didn’t make mcu numbers or acclaim. Unfortunately while directing n filming justice league his daughter committed suici—-de. So he left the movie for those reasons, they got a new director to finish it joss whedon who did the 1st 2 avenger movies n his version is a chopped version of zacks as he used some of the footage but he only had 5-6 months to finish where zack left off so it wasn’t gonna b good tbh regardless. Bc the movie wasn’t changing its release date. N yeah that’s the story.

Thank you so much for the break down. Really sad to hear about his daughter. Im gonna start watching it now!!

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Ohh I'm sorry, I didn't know about that... :s Poor guy, I hope he redeems himself with this movie then...

• Love 1

I've never seen justice league and heard Joss' version sucked. So I am definitely interested in this one!

I don't have a problem with DC I just can't stand Zack Snyder.

Everything he has ever put out is so convoluted to the point where it's not really enjoyable.

He takes himself far too seriously and any project he's been involved in has been a bloated mess.

Then that drab, lifeless color palette he uses way too much.

I'm also mad that the perfect casting of Henry Cavill was wasted on him. Henry deserved better.

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't have a problem with DC I just can't stand Zack Snyder.

Everything he has ever put out is so convoluted to the point where it's not really enjoyable.

He takes himself far too seriously and any project he's been involved in has been a bloated mess.

Then that drab, lifeless color palette he uses way too much.

I'm also mad that the perfect casting of Henry Cavill was wasted on him. Henry deserved better.

I also can't stand his stans.

He clearly doesn't get Superman.

49 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

Is the screen ratio is 4:3? Because I heard my friend watch it in that format

Yes it is.  It fits really well.

42 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I also can't stand his stans.

He clearly doesn't get Superman.

He has the most loyal stans (like Britney but in movies.)

He did get Superman in the greatest way possible. He put him into the mythology status.

• Love 1