Britney spotted in public with Sam and Jayden (video)

55 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'd love to know these things:

Do the boys get on well with Sam?

Have Sam and KFed met?

Will the boys speak out for Brit's freedom in future years? 

Great to see Brit spending time with the boys. I hope she puts lots more weight on tbh she doesn't perform anymore and she's always loved food so let food be her one vice. She can't drink/do *****/party/drive. I'd be eating like mad as another small rebellion.

Jayden or Sean, I forgot whom, said they think Sam is cool. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, gloryo said:

only to me everything seems planned: she with her son and mobile phone in plain sight during the hearing days?

MTE 

She's always holding a different phone every time there's a photo op next to a court date just to distract us. Notice how it's only her holding a phone, not Jayden or Sam. 

6 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Seriously though, why would you even comment on that? I don’t understand why so many of her fans comment on her looks all the time. Everyone already knows her social media posts are all over the place and may not always be recent ... that’s not breaking news. Neither is the use of photoshop or filters on social media. 

If I was a celebrity and having a really hard time with life and went to a site that was supposed to be full of my most devoted fans, and saw remarks about my weight, I would not feel very supported by my fan base. 

It’s projection honey, the user obviously is unhappy with their appearance & projecting it onto Brit