Sound of Summer 2021 - what will be your sound?

What will Summer 2021 sound like?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Summer is QUICKLY approaching for those of us in the northern hemisphere! So far, early 2021 hasn't provided much change in genre but we all know when it comes to music it is "sun's out, fun's out"! We need FUN music to enjoy our days of sun. What do you predict will come in with the heat this Summer? What do you think will be your favorite sound for this Summer?

If there are songs that have been release this year that you feel will be potential Summer anthems, please share!

palm-leaves-sunset.jpeg

• Love 1

I want this pandemic to be over and come back the happy tunes. I also want this tiktok era to be over, it’s ruining the music industry. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m super excited to see what’s happening with Miley’s upcoming musical projects. I’m ready for Demi’s new era. I hope this DUA SZN to never end - the pop queen that keeps on giving quality over quantity! Drake is about to shut it down and body the SUMMER - and I ain’t talking about Xtina’s son. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

As for hip hop, I can’t believe you have such a bad taste in music. Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion didn’t start nor continue to put music that’s been started by them. Their sound and aesthetic is Nicki’s, but let’s take away the talent ‘cause they ain’t even close. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Style. said:

I want this pandemic to be over and come back the happy tunes. I also want this tiktok era to be over, it’s ruining the music industry. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m super excited to see what’s happening with Miley’s upcoming musical projects. I’m ready for Demi’s new era. I hope this DUA SZN to never end - the pop queen that keeps on giving quality over quantity! Drake is about to shut it down and body the SUMMER - and I ain’t talking about Xtina’s son. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

As for hip hop, I can’t believe you have such a bad taste in music. Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion didn’t start nor continue to put music that’s been started by them. Their sound and aesthetic is Nicki’s, but let’s take away the talent ‘cause they ain’t even close. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

What I am saying is that they are the 2 "hottest" artists in that genre ATM - everyone is talking about them so they represent that in my "example".

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What I am saying is that they are the 2 "hottest" artists in that genre ATM - everyone is talking about them so they represent that in my "example".

So are we erasing Drake, DaBaby and Doja Cat? I get it why you put them there, but a dress and a Grammy don’t make you the representer of a whole genre. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Other. I’m going to new pop EDM dance tracks. Basically an evolution of 2015-2018 pop. 

• Sacrifice - Bebe Rexha
  • Need Someone - Zara Larsson
  • Selfish Love - DJ Snake/Selena Gomez
  • Miles to Go - Kaskade
  • You - Charlotte Lawrence
  • Turn Back Time (Wilkinson Remix) - Diplo 
  • The Business, Pt II - Diplo, Clean Bandit, Ty Dollar $ign
  • Runaway (Svidden & Jarly Remix) - Galantis 
  • You - Benny blanco, Vance Joy, Marshmello
  • Dangerous (Oliver Remix) - Big Data, Joywave, Oliver

I want nothing but hype music that makes me want to get lit, let go, and give me record levels of confidence :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Other. I’m going to new pop EDM dance tracks. Basically an evolution of 2015-2018 pop. 

• Sacrifice - Bebe Rexha
  • Need Someone - Zara Larsson
  • Selfish Love - DJ Snake/Selena Gomez
  • Miles to Go - Kaskade
  • You - Charlotte Lawrence
  • Turn Back Time (Wilkinson Remix) - Diplo 
  • The Business, Pt II - Diplo, Clean Bandit, Ty Dollar $ign
  • Runaway (Svidden & Jarly Remix) - Galantis 
  • Dangerous (Oliver Remix) - Big Data, Joywave, Oliver

I want nothing but hype music that makes me want to get lit, let go, and give me record levels of confidence :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Yas! Thanks for the recommendations. I will listen to some of those. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block