[VIDEO] [POM] britney crys on the stage in Blackpool, now everything makes sense

lipeservat

Hi there, I have posted this before in here but i feel like now its extremely important to talk about this.

First off: I went to that show and actually did a meet and greet with her. It was my 3rd meet and greet with her and it was the most bizarre of all of them. I went to the room to meet Britney and she was has puffy and red eyes, apparently she was crying before. At the time, her asssistant Robin was there and right before I got to the room she told me to step back. So i went in, britney was already looking at the camera and did not acknowledge i was there. At the time we didnt know much about #FreeBritney and i felt sad that she didnt even talk to me. I literally got there and just took a pic with her. After that the manager called the first 15th people to re-take the shot, and i was lucky to be one of them. When i got back, britney was still wioth puffy eyes but she said: Lets take our pic one more time ? So we took the pic and when i was leaving the room i blew her a kiss, and in that moment she turned herself to the wall, she laid her head into the wall with her arms  stretched  and kept looking to the wall. video me talking about this:

After that i was really concerned that something was up. In the same day, I was with King Alex and he was talking to one of her securities and he said to us: Britney just signed a new residency in Vegas, i see you guys there.  I feel like that's what caused she crying in the stage because she didnt want to do this residency at all, she was being forced. 

In this video you can clearly heard she saying: this my last show of POM< and it was not, there was one more show in Austin (which i also attended)  and she cries in the stage with the music playing. her team didnt even allowed her put herself together frist. This is really sad.

Let's hope that todays court we have something good. #FreeBritney

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also at the Blackpool show and everyone just assumed she was crying because POM was kinda finishing up (was her last European date anyway). 

If we only knew what was fully going on. 

I done m&g with her in Glasgow few weeks before and she was a bit off also (as ive met her twice in Vegas previously and she at least pretended to remember me ha). 

When I think of that European leg... it breaks my heart as she was not in it at all. Then not long after- things started to unravel. 

She'll get there though! #FreeBritney :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Regarding the video of her crying on stage, she had just mistaken Blackpool for Birmingham right before that so I think she was just extremely embarrassed. People were booing and shouting at her.

Also yes, she had a festival show the next month. But this was really the last show where she was by herself and the main act and stuff like that.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Also yes, she had a festival show the next month. But this was really the last show where she was by herself and the main act and stuff like that.

It's funny because literally everyone forgot about that show and her and her dancers treated Blackpool like the last show haha

1 minute ago, godneyjspears said:

It's funny because literally everyone forgot about that show and her and her dancers treated Blackpool like the last show haha

I guess they considered it the last show because while I’m sure a lot of Britney fans bought tickets for the Austin show, they figured that a lot of the audience would be NASCAR fans that were in town for the race and what not. The Blackpool show was really the last that everyone in the crowd was bought tickets and traveled there specifically to see Britney, so it was more special to them.

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

How do I insert images here on Exhale?

So unfortunately there’s no way to upload images directly, so that sucks.

If you already have an image URL, click “insert image from URL” and paste the link there. You might get a message saying it has to be a “https” link, if thats the case just add a “s” to the end of http.

If its an image you want to upload, you have to use a third party image hosting service (I use imgbb.com). You can upload it there and copy the link using the other method I said above.

11 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Wasn't she emotional because the show was ending after 5 years? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Why couldn't that be a reason?

Piece of Me was approved on the basis that Britney would be in conservatorship and it would not be terminated as that could breach the contract; Jamie signed the contract, but could not sign for Britney as a contract cannot speak for someone else or force someone else to do something. Therefore, jamie would deliver Britney, who would in turn perform.

Flash forward four years. Britney had a period of time without Jamie at the reigns in 2016-2017 when Bryan took over, and probably believed that post POM, the conservatorship would either adapt or end.

Flash forward to this concert. Based on what the post says and the video, Britney is to perform in Vegas once again, meaning the conservatorship would not end.

Meaning she'd be on the hamsterwheel until it ends, if it ends.

Then we get a period of time where it is reported that Britney is taking a stand, but also that she has creative control over her new show, but because Britney defending herself was a potential risk to Jamie, the contract he agreed etc....you know the rest.

13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Regarding the video of her crying on stage, she had just mistaken Blackpool for Birmingham right before that so I think she was just extremely embarrassed. People were booing and shouting at her.

The whole thing happened quickly so so don’t think she got this emotional because of that - Britney started saying how she was gonna get emotional just as people in the crowd reacted to her mistake (see below). She’s made this mistake a few times in the past 12 years and has never had that strong of a reaction. Tour life is really hard and fatiguing, and earlier in this same tour she had to ask a dancer where they were prior to her first greeting. 

This was the last official POM show, as the Grand Prix performance was announced just days before (who knows if she was clued in yet or not). The performance was announced on August 25th and the Blackpool show (which was the last official tour date) was on September 1st.

37 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

This!! I think she was crying Bc she literally just got booed

Who knows why she was crying, but IF it was cuz of the fans booing her for simply making a mistake then shame on the fans. I’ll just never understand that behavior, if she came to Philly and called it a different city, I wouldn’t give a ****, it’s one night for the fan and one of several for her!! I can’t blame her if she gets mixed up, I would too.

2 hours ago, lipeservat said:

Hi there, I have posted this before in here but i feel like now its extremely important to talk about this.

First off: I went to that show and actually did a meet and greet with her. It was my 3rd meet and greet with her and it was the most bizarre of all of them. I went to the room to meet Britney and she was has puffy and red eyes, apparently she was crying before. At the time, her asssistant Robin was there and right before I got to the room she told me to step back. So i went in, britney was already looking at the camera and did not acknowledge i was there. At the time we didnt know much about #FreeBritney and i felt sad that she didnt even talk to me. I literally got there and just took a pic with her. After that the manager called the first 15th people to re-take the shot, and i was lucky to be one of them. When i got back, britney was still wioth puffy eyes but she said: Lets take our pic one more time ? So we took the pic and when i was leaving the room i blew her a kiss, and in that moment she turned herself to the wall, she laid her head into the wall with her arms  stretched  and kept looking to the wall. video me talking about this:

After that i was really concerned that something was up. In the same day, I was with King Alex and he was talking to one of her securities and he said to us: Britney just signed a new residency in Vegas, i see you guys there.  I feel like that's what caused she crying in the stage because she didnt want to do this residency at all, she was being forced. 

In this video you can clearly heard she saying: this my last show of POM< and it was not, there was one more show in Austin (which i also attended)  and she cries in the stage with the music playing. her team didnt even allowed her put herself together frist. This is really sad.

Let's hope that todays court we have something good. #FreeBritney

I’ve seen this video and always thought you were adorable- didn’t know you were on here!

I am happy for you and glad you met Britney on so many occasions, but right now you just want some attention to your video, don’t you:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Every true fan knows how badly she wanted to do Vegas for so many years. She wanted to do It (as far as we know) in 2003-05 already and finally her wish came true 10 years later, so please. You’re sweet, but stop overreacting and making unneeded drama. She got emotional, because It was her last show, there is literally a video...

Archived