Why does Beyoncé > Everyone? Discuss

7 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Easy when you are not under medication and huge pressure because of the evil people around you.:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:Beyonce was lucky enough to escape her father.

Our fave hasn't had a decent performance since the ITZ era.  Her situation now is unfortunate, but she clearly cant compete with Beyonce when it comes to singing and performing nowadays.  We just have to deal:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mythology said:

Our fave hasn't had a decent performance since the ITZ era.  Her situation now is unfortunate, but she clearly cant compete with Beyonce when it comes to singing and performing nowadays.  We just have to deal:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I know.I´m one of the persons how ask since Circus era what happen to her dancing.She was the best dancer in this world along wit PCD,Madonna and Jlo.But I think that she did not lost her skills.She still has it in her.But this is why I´m asking this.Why is she not able to let it out. Besides medication and pressure a reason is I think that she do is extra. If she would be better, her team would milk her even more so she slow down and refuse to give her best.Her way to fight them.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know.I´m one of the persons how ask since Circus era what happen to her dancing.She was the best dancer in this world along wit PCD,Madonna and Jlo.But I think that she did not lost her skills.She still has it in her.But this is why I´m asking this.Why is she not able to let it out. Besides medication and pressure a reason is I think that she do is extra. If she would be better, her team would milk her even more so she slow down and refuse to give her best.Her way to fight them.

If she had it, she would do it.  Enough of these excuses already, its petty.  Our fave hasnt had a decent performance in well over a decade. Its tragic what happened to her talent:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

8 hours ago, mythology said:

The M+M's Tour says hello. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Beyonce level performances post knee injury? Nah, but she's def had some decent ones.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
On 3/17/2021 at 12:10 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I like Beyoncé she’s a tad bit overrated and I don’t like her cockyy songs...but at the same time she’s perfect example of practice makes perfect or putting in the hard work and she doesn’t really have much competition. She puts on a crazy good show and supposedly sings live who knows... Soooo it’s hard argument is she really overrated or not... 

She wasn’t the entertainer she was when she first started even when she went solo at first is nothing to her compared skills now. She was good but not the iconic figure she became to be. She literally crafter her skills to the t. Her career spans 20 years and shows she just got better and better. 

So I can’t really hate, she’s like one the last of the pop mega star status. But she kinda earned it imo. 

This.

I truly dislike her egomania, but I totally agree. I think people are too black and white. Either you hate someone or you love them blindly. One has to give it to her she has worked hard and she is talented. She is annoying AF with her "I am superior" attitude, but seeing one thing doesn't have to blind you towards the other 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

In addition to all of the above, Britney broke her leg during the making of Outrageous. She never danced as good ever since. She might’ve developed a phobia, she didn’t heal, or maybe it’s just the meds or the mf-ing conservatorship. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, bas che said:

In addition to all of the above, Britney broke her leg during the making of Outrageous. She never danced as good ever since. She might’ve developed a phobia, she didn’t heal, or maybe it’s just the meds or the mf-ing conservatorship. 

I think this is another point. Her second major knee injury. And she is wearing more high heels on stage instead of sneakers.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I get why people like Beyonce a lot but I just don't. I think it's when I learned that she copies a lot of other artists. I lost a lot of respect for her and it made it hard to jump on the bandwagon. I think she's talented and brings a lot to the game but she's not a God-like figure like people make her out to be. She's just a good pop star like so many other people, not one of the GOATs.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block