Why does Beyoncé > Everyone? Discuss

She happened to be at the right place at the right time. Beyoncé has a plot shield because if you criticise her you’re anti-feminist and anti-black so by default she gets extra points.

Granted she works hard on her dance moves and voice and purchasing writing credits and awards, but she’s not any more talented nor hardworking than her peers such as JLo. However, the former keeps getting bashed left and right for silliest things while Beyoncé remains to be celebrated as a an untouchable goddess. Needless to say she has the best PR team in the industry.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yoncé is a good entertainer but she’s reached a point in her career where people are completely sick of her and are no longer listening. I like some of her singles and enjoy her pop music but she’s forgettable. 

i agree, i like her but i'm tired of the whole lemonade aesthetic thing, i think she needs a new direction

maybe ditch hip-hop/r&b and make something more electronic/upbeat.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

She definitely isn’t better than everyone else. But she’s good. Some of you who say she isn’t talented or bought her way to the top need to watch the I Am... World Tour shows. She serves dance moves, vocals, and stage presence. It’s absolutely incredible. You can feel the energy even through the tv.

I do think she is a bit in her own head, and she thinks she is all that. And while she isn’t the best thing ever, she IS talented. There’s no denying it. If you say she’s not, you’re lying to yourself.

Also, it’s pretty disgusting for some of you to be picking out GIFs of the few times she has fallen or done a weird thing on stage. We all know Britney fell. It happens. It doesn’t represent accurately the hundreds of flawless performances she has put on.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, mythology said:

She's better than our fave whether we want to admit it or not.   Beyonce can outsing and outperform Britney and we just have to deal:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

For sure today but no way Britney’s peak wasn’t bigger than anything Beyoncé has ever done her whole career. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Also, it’s pretty disgusting for some of you to be picking out GIFs of the few times she has fallen or done a weird thing on stage. We all know Britney fell. It happens. It doesn’t represent accurately the hundreds of flawless performances she has put on.

This

Then they're whining when people bring up Britney's 2007 VMA performance or Femme Fatale Tour gifs

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I like her, she deserves respect and is clearly talented, and seems sweet and supportive to other artists.

I don't like all of her music though.

If Beyonce got Destiny's Child back together and did more pop dance songs I would like her more. 

I am a Britney fan for many reasons but mainly because Britney has my favorite type of music. Britney is #1 always for me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 3/17/2021 at 12:46 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Seriously who the f is featuring these stupid threads? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Someone needs to be fired :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Beyonce is overrated as hell, not that famous and nothing will change it, she doesn't even have that many hits, deal with it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm seriously done with her fans licking her *** in LITERALLY every thread here and some moderator fans are featuring it. Like can u stop for ONE SECOND? We've had enough of hearing how great this chick is when she really is not :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Don't get me wrong she's obvi good but she's not a freaking goddess you want her to be

Early 2000s Britney's dance moves, stage presence, songs >>>>>>>>> Beyonce's whole career. You can clearly see that in Brit's huge impact on pop culture :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Her only hit is Crazy In Love :typing_keyboard_computer: I don't know why some people pay her attetion :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

My definition of Beyoncé is she tried so hard with BabyBoy/CrazyInLove Vma 2003 Medley, but then you know... The Kiss :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Her only hit is Crazy In Love :typing_keyboard_computer: I don't know why some people pay her attetion :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

My definition of Beyoncé is she tried so hard with BabyBoy/CrazyInLove Vma 2003 Medley, but then you know... The Kiss :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Sorry, her debut performance descending from the sky and featuring Jay-Z and Sean Paul at the Vma's was after The Kiss :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 3
On 3/17/2021 at 12:31 PM, dr34mc0r3 said:

Why is she so good ?

Honestly

No one can compete

Stage presence, vocals, dance moves, great songs, great visuals

she is the blueprint, the whole package tenor.gif

tumblr_nnuvpyGOKi1rbl71oo1_500.png

beyonce-2015-a-thatgrapejuice-600x772.jpbeyonce-queen.jpg.aaf94aa23f2a7326d2de0f9aae89d38c.jpg

It’s because she had great examples to look up to growing up. Like Whitney, Mariah, Janet, Celine, Madonna, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Boys 2 Man, Dionne Warwick, Diana Ross, Elvis Presley, Beatles, Brandy, Monica, Aaliyah, etc … so she could look at their work and learn her own craft. Lol

• Haha 1

I think she's a very talented and committed artist and that should be respected.

Her fanbase ruins it for a lot of people, and her PR team are extremely skilled at making her look like she's at this unreachable magnitude of power.

She really went from hosting red carpet shows to being the main person on the red carpet. She definitely put in the time and work and paid her dues.

She also never trashes other artists, just like our Britney.

If you're smart enough, you'll put your own personal preferences aside and realise she's actually just a person and appreciate her set up for what it is. It's pretty insane the illusion she's created for herself.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block