Why does Beyoncé > Everyone? Discuss

• Super Mods

I used to like her up until everyone started kissing her *** and treating her like a God when shes NOT!

I feel like a part of why she's treated like a God is cause she's black and right now that this beneficial

especially with the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

I hate how her psycho fans trash Britney so hard and even get as cruel as making fun of her breakdown.

Her fan base is the most toxic fandom in the industry.

I think honestly if I had to say why I dont like her its basically a mix of her fans and treating her like a God

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah she really is. That ability of copying other artist work and claiming it as your own, then having your father buy a special pathway for u to the top, to being overtly glorified by the media even tho that attention cant be translated with her tragic album sales are really abilities that only she has :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Not you too :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1

She's not "> everyone" she's just praised a little too much but It's because she's focused and she really wants to win and stay in the industry , let's be real if Britney for example were free , and she really pushed herself to the center of the industry she would be there , but if you don't want it it's not gonna happen , you have to sacrifice and some singers are willing to make those sacrifices , Beyoncé may be a bit shallow and she cares about awards too much but at least we can thank her for bringing her talent to the table , we need to appreciate talented artists who work hard to create art , I'm not saying worship, like her fans do . But I do appreciate talented musicians who make good music that we enjoy .

• Love 3

Ya'll hate her so much. Like, I don't think she's the best thing since sliced bread but literally no one is in her lane right now. TOO many of ya'll are acting like she hasn't actually put any work into achieving the kind of success she has, when literally Beyonce eat sleeps and breathes her craft and puts countless hours and money into putting on show stopping performances and videos that frankly, even our fav can't compete with now. No one does her like her anymore. Even if her music hasn't been my favorite stuff the last few years, I can't see anything but blind hate for her being the reason to deny that. 

Also, I get that a lot has been given to her because of how well money'd interests(and her father) have manipulated things to be in her favor, but literally that's how this works for all the pop stars. It just seems to me like we want all these popstars to play the game that is the music industry, but for some reason we all hate Beyonce for winning at it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

Why is she so good ?

Honestly

No one can compete

Stage presence, vocals, dance moves, great songs, great visuals

she is the blueprint, the whole package tenor.gif

tumblr_nnuvpyGOKi1rbl71oo1_500.png

beyonce-2015-a-thatgrapejuice-600x772.jpbeyonce-queen.jpg.aaf94aa23f2a7326d2de0f9aae89d38c.jpg

Ahhh... Now I understand the Rihanna post. U still pressed...

A fandom that acts like their  queen own every tittle and go for everyone who outshines her. Fighting with them feels like talking to five years old children.

Why so insecure when she is so perfect...?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Ahhh... Now I understand the Rihanna post. U still pressed...

A fandom that acts like their  queen own every tittle and go for everyone who outshines her. Fighting with them feels like talking to five years old children.

Why so insecure when she is so perfect...?

Use this as downvote button.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block