Why does Beyoncé > Everyone? Discuss

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone has a father to buy your way to the top. 

Seriously who the f is featuring these stupid threads?  Someone needs to be fired  Beyonce is overrated as hell, not that famous and nothing will change it, she doesn't even have that many hits, d

She's personally not for me and overrated in every single way.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Not everyone has a father to buy your way to the top. 

The Tea Reaction GIF by moodman

she has worked since 9 years old and she became huge in terms of popularity only gradually. Based on your argument every rich girl can be a superstar if she want, thanks god isn't true

• Love 1
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Seriously who the f is featuring these stupid threads? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Someone needs to be fired :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Beyonce is overrated as hell, not that famous and nothing will change it, she doesn't even have that many hits, deal with it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm seriously done with her fans licking her *** in LITERALLY every thread here and some moderator fans are featuring it. Like can u stop for ONE SECOND? We've had enough of hearing how great this chick is when she really is not :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Don't get me wrong she's obvi good but she's not a freaking goddess you want her to be

Early 2000s Britney's dance moves, stage presence, songs >>>>>>>>> Beyonce's whole career. You can clearly see that in Brit's huge impact on pop culture :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

THIS.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Seriously who the f is featuring these stupid threads? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Someone needs to be fired :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Definitely not me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also I agree with all the other points you've made about her :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

I think Beyonce is good despite her 28 grammys either was those bought or not. And I wouldn't put her as one of the greatest of all time. She's not a GOAT. She's relevant, does good songs, SIngle Ladies is iconic but after her surprise album in 2013 she did not deliver chart topper songs.

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Beyonce is overrated as hell, not that famous and nothing will change it, she doesn't even have that many hits, deal with it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm seriously done with her fans licking her *** in LITERALLY every thread here and some moderator fans are featuring it. Like can u stop for ONE SECOND? We've had enough of hearing how great this chick is when she really is not :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Don't get me wrong she's obvi good but she's not a freaking goddess you want her to be

Early 2000s Britney's dance moves, stage presence, songs >>>>>>>>> Beyonce's whole career. You can clearly see that in Brit's huge impact on pop culture :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

sweetie you need to listen carefully what britney has said about Beyoncé  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2