Britney The unauthorized Rusical

itswwasheembitch

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I’d be here for it. 

...Baby schoolgirl, Oops! catsuit, Slave python, and either Like A Virgin VMA or Toxic stewardess/diamond bodysuit (easy opportunity for costume reveal), and Circus ringleader are all inevitable looks/moments.

Possibly X-Factorney and/or Scream & Shout ponytail. And Instagramney (twirling in gym clothes...with the dark eye makeup...).

2007 would either be handled respectfully or with inappropriately-cringe lyrics. Easy theatrics for ripping off wig for a bald cap reveal. Could be done in a tasteful way that isn’t mocking (it is a literal fact that she had a shaved head, doesn’t have to be something that gets made of fun of. Could easily be shown as a powerful statement). The song will likely pastiche Piece of Me, not Gimme More.

Circusney era will probably mimic Circus song if it’s the ringleader outfit, not Womanizer. Can imagine them doing a different take on “...just like a circus” or making it “...my life is a circus”

I can see Femme Fatalney being the trickiest to portray and landing that Queen in the bottom. Somebody will also probably fudge one of her most iconic moments and get in the bottom too. Lip synch song will be one of her less-remembered singles, like Do Somethin, BTI, or HIAM.

I think they should include moments of her most iconic choreographies, but obviously not full routines. 

Would be cool to have Gloryney as the break-the-chains cover moment.

Hopefully she’ll be out of the conservatorship by then so the Rusical can end on a positive note.  

I’ve been patiently waiting for it all my years of watching drag race :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: it’s a no brainer, they have so many options. Schoolgirl outfit, oops catsuit, vma slave, Madonna kiss, circus ringleader, like someone said, instagramney/fitnessney would be cool too. 

I have a feeling they haven’t done it because they didn’t get copyrights. 

Archived