Demi Lovato's **** dealer s**ually abused her and left her for dead

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No shade, but is this her album promo?  

Nah not officially i guess. I just found it interesting how this topic fits perfectly well with the album title. Imo it’s a smart or basically pretty standard business move to share a story, around or before a release to garner some attention :eyes_britney_laugh:. And this topic sure sparks attention imo. She hasn’t released any album since after the overdose or maybe I’m wrong? I’m thinking Solo and all that was at least produced and put together before it went down with her health. So she’s basically waited years to come out with this story cuz it will benefit her attention wise and spark more sales for her coming product, hopefully. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bbbsss said:

She didn’t JUST reveal it. She’s been talking about it for years, has released documentaries, music, gave interviews etc. Like it’s horrible and all, but I don’t blame people for thinking she’s just milking it at this point. Oh and coincidentally she has a new album coming out :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Trying to belittle someone's experiences based on a technicality on when they revealed it. You guys really harbour hate don't you :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I'm not even a fan of Demi but this behaviour is so weird. She's allowed to share her experiences as much as anyone else. Especially if NEW ones are happening. Like why are you so pressed about her talking about it, you can literally choose to move on with your day :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Are u getting angry at her for ... talking about being assaulted as opposed to singing a song about Lala land or being cool for the summer

She is ALWAYS going to be a human being before she is an artist. That’s FACT. Imagine if Britney was told in 2008 or even this year for that matter, that she’s more of a victim than an artist. That’s really mean and untrue? We need to be better to one another 

Not angry, I am just saying how I feel about her.

The fact that every era she releases a new documentary telling new stuff about the same thing created a monster for her. The r*** story is different anyways. That is a completely different story and it shouldn't be treated in the same scenario.

I am just saying that I used to feel bad for her, now I think: "here we go again with the same story and new album, I am tired" and that is my opinion.

I feel bad for her, but it's not like she doesn't keep putting herself in bad situations.

I grew up with a **** addict who ******** me as a kid. So for me, it's really hard to have sympathy for her when she never seems to take accountability for her own actions and is always the victim.

What she really needs to do is get out of the spotlight to really sort herself out, because right now her cycle is really obvious.

She'll use all the publicity and put out her album.

It'll under perform and she lash out at people online.

She'll relapse.

She'll do another interview, documentary, etc. about it in preparations for the next album.

It really makes it hard to care when someone is in such an obvious toxic circle.

• Like 1

I'm sending hatred towards Demi Lovato,  this is just PR, people wanted to know what happened,  cos it almost killed her. 

From her answers, it does look like staying sober is out of the question for her. 

I don't mind the w**d part, too much of that, you just get a massive headache and you just need about a 24 hour snooze fest for that to end. 

But, the whole alcohol in moderation and to come to find out, she did ****** after her hospital release. 

This girl probably needs medication that will induce vomiting when alcohol enters her body. That's how my friend who was a functioning Alcoholic for 2 decades since she was 13, was able to stay sober and I'm pretty sure there's legal meds, to actually help provide a stimulant that's safer to the narcotics,  those are used to when yourself out of those things.

If anything get her out of LA, move her to a small town, where it's hard to find the resources.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block