Demi Lovato's drug dealer s**ually abused her and left her for dead

• Leader

21demi-lovato1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=

Demi Lovato's opening up about the harrowing night she overdosed. 

In her new documentary, Dancing with the Devil, Demi reveals a terrible, dark secret. 

Related: Demi Lovato to release 7th studio album 'Dancing With The Devil: The Art Of Starting Over' on April 2nd

The New York Times reports the following: "The drug dealer who brought her ****** that night ***ually assaulted her, then left her close to death."

I feel so much for her. That is absolutely terrible. She's really brave for sharing this and being so vulnerable. 

Related:

demi-nyt.jpg.7847c312e467222bff45c1548c7bafdf.jpg

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

34 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Awful , I hope she stops doing drugs , girl you have a talent , a career , money , why do you need that stuff ??? 

Watch the documentary, she pretty much explains that there's a lot of past trauma that she never fully healed, she was also **** and that's how she lost her virginity (though in my eyes, that should never be considered virginity,  I do believe in rare cases such as r***. You can always be a second virgin, as it was stolen by force and not actual consent). 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Watch the documentary, she pretty much explains that there's a lot of past trauma that she never fully healed, she was also **** and that's how she lost her virginity (though in my eyes, that should never be considered virginity,  I do believe in rare cases such as r***. You can always be a second virgin, as it was stolen by force and not actual consent). 

The documentary isn't out yet.

• Haha 4

I really want her to win. For her. For addicts everywhere. I don’t care what ppl say about her, she is going to make it. And I’m tired of people saying she’s using this to promote albums. She’s been an advocate since she was a literal teenager and we can’t expect her to not go through her tribulations. Mental health is never linear and id rather her bring awareness as opposed to selling albums through something like pretending to be happy on a talk show when she’s not 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Man, that is SO ****ed up. God give her strength. Not so gentle reminder for everyone to stay away from drugs. Be it recreational or the hard ones'. 

I know a lot of you are pointing out on the timing of these bits on her OD being released, but lets also acknowledge how this would help draw attention on how drugs can impact anybodies life. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

I’m sorry for her but at the same time it feels like she’s only getting bits of info out at a time to maximize capitalization on her story.

I guess someone likes attention.

This is a really weird take considering someone has just revealed a really dark thing that happened to them. Comments like "they just like attention" is why so many people don't reveal their ***ual asssault stories.

Are you okay within yourself? Like, genuinely, because if that's your take on someone revealing they've been ***ually assaulted, then you have some issues you need to work on.

• Love 4
  • Like 2