Candace Owens got owned by Cardi B again

Spicechinodiva

Candance is literal scum. It's not hard to own her. I do love their exchanges lmao. 

Cardi is very sensitive. I really wish she would not pop off on twitter ,esp to right wing grifters like Candice. It only gives them more attention.

edit; so the tweets are fake. Gurl bye.:saywat-towelney:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether real or fake tweet, Owens is a true disgrace. First of all, she caters to men who, in a good percentage, couldn't care less about her opinion (you know, white supremacists and stuff) or her existence. 

I do think WAP is trashy, but well, who the **** programmed them to perform that very song, right? The Grammys y'all

And also pluaseeeee the Grammys and the music industry are super super respectable, right? Since when the most disgraceful thing in the music industry is two women thrusting their *******s? Lol, some might need some quick lessons on the levels of abuse and disgusting things that happen among those "very respectable people form the Academy". Bunch of hypocrites. 

This thread is embarrassing.  Misleading title.  If you follow what happened, Cardi got owned, dragged, and all she brought to the table was more illiteracy and homophobia.  You’re brainwashed if you think Cardi won this or is in the right...

Like you really need to change the title.

WTF how can anyone be Team Cardi or team anyone who spreads disgusting photoshopped information about individuals like that?  It's been confirmed it's a photoshopped tweet and I'm glad Candace is suing her filthy ***. If you're going to fight, then fight with honor.

People on Twitter are so nasty and I'm glad I left it.  Everyone acts all high and mighty and like they are professionals in every topic.  The amount of *****es on there who tell me I'm not black simply because I don't think like them is wild. I may not agree with everything Candace says, but I appreciate her push for letting black individuals, especially women, be themselves, think for themselves, have their own opinions, and not fit some narrative or victim herd mentality.  Yes there are lots of victims in my race, but the fact that the left normalizes it and identifies us with it is disgusting and erases all the hard work that people fought for.  My relatives from around the world always laugh at how weird and degenerate the US culture is, and I have to agree. I'm glad I'm a free thinking black woman, and I wish more of us stood up to these people

i as free yes GIF.

19 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

Candace is trying so hard to appeal to the MAGA demographic, it's pathetic

SOOOO uniquely MAGA to want to be able to watch the Grammys with your 14 year old without having to change the channel.  

you’re right the hard left is the only group that would let their kids watch this ****.  

and to your other comment, 

She is such a JOKE. The way she tries sooooo fkn hard to get validation from white conservatives. She greatly overestimates her value to those people , they will drop her when they don't need her anymore. She reeks of self-hatred. It's actually sad, i feel sad for her.”

you’re wrong in every way. Conservatives love and respect her because her values align with theirs.  Shame on you for furthering the race narratives... as if black conservatives will act differently than white conservatives regarding Candace.  It’s the message she promotes (not everything she says all conservatives  agree with) You wanna Google some people conservatives have dropped or canceled?  Nah, that’s liberal people ****.

15 minutes ago, FastCar said:

SOOOO uniquely MAGA to want to be able to watch the Grammys with your 14 year old without having to change the channel.  

you’re right the hard left is the only group that would let their kids watch this ****.  

and to your other comment, 

She is such a JOKE. The way she tries sooooo fkn hard to get validation from white conservatives. She greatly overestimates her value to those people , they will drop her when they don't need her anymore. She reeks of self-hatred. It's actually sad, i feel sad for her.”

you’re wrong in every way. Conservatives love and respect her because her values align with theirs.  Shame on you for furthering the race narratives... as if black conservatives will act differently than white conservatives regarding Candace.  It’s the message she promotes (not everything she says all conservatives  agree with) You wanna Google some people conservatives have dropped or canceled?  Nah, that’s liberal people ****.

Isn't if funny how the left just assumes that black people can't be conservatives and just assume they're white supremacists? If they actually opened their mind and looked around the world, they would actually see the majority of cultures are actually conservatives, who are more happier, and have communities that naturally focus on love, hospitality, education, and respect, and aren't as close-minded and hateful as the left.  It's usually the extremists or corrupt countries where we see horrible things happen. I've lived in a few different countries myself, and American black culture is the most bizarre, and the fact they let themselves and the left dictate who they can and can't be simply because the color of their skin is so backwards.

On 3/17/2021 at 1:40 PM, thebritmaster said:

Team Candace on this one :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I mean it’s the Grammys. Show your talent :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

That IS her talent LOL. Well at least one of them. She’s been controversial from the get go. Not going to lie I enjoyed her Grammys performance. At least of “WAP”... not a big fan of “Up”, or “WAP” either really but they slayed 🤷🏻‍♂️ Like Britney, she’s caught a ton of negative press for owning her ***uality. Yes it may be much more in your face but good for her honestly. She’s richer than all of us and ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Slay on queen 👑

Archived