Candace Owens got owned by Cardi B again

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m normally here for Cardi drama, but shaming someone for something they had no control over and something that could be traumatic or triggering for them is disgusting. Whether or not it’s meant to be, Verdi’s tweet seems a little homophobic.And whether or not Candace’s husband actually did that or not, it’s wrong to exploit someone else’s situation for your own gain. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

On 3/16/2021 at 8:32 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

But Cardi reminded everybody about an infamous drunk text that revealed her husband tried to hook up with his wife and her brother at the same time. Cardi reminded her to make sure her husband isn't sliding into her brother's dms. 

Uhhhh....it was a photoshopped tweet. Cardi's uneducated *** sent it out after Candace made VALID and respectable points. Cardi B is trash and perfectly embodies the cheap, hyper***ualized noise that everyone categorizes as "music" nowadays. Shes an embarassment, and Candace owned HER.

Education is important guys. Candace has ample. Cardi does not. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

28 minutes ago, mythology said:

Candace is a pure trash and a disgrace to black women everywhere:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

She is such a JOKE. The way she tries sooooo fkn hard to get validation from white conservatives. She greatly overestimates her value to those people , they will drop her when they don't need her anymore. She reeks of self-hatred. It's actually sad, i feel sad for her.

3 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

She is such a JOKE. The way she tries sooooo fkn hard to get validation from white conservatives. She greatly overestimates her value to those people , they will drop her when they don't need her anymore. She reeks of self-hatred. It's actually sad, i feel sad for her.

This!  Imagine being a black woman who caters profesionally to White Supremacists and White Nationalists, while rocking a MAGA hat of all things. She's the very definition of a sellout, and she damn well knows this.  What a **** disgrace.

Just a heads up, the tweet you are quoting has been deleted because it is widely known that Candice never tweeted that. Look it up, and don't just click on  "Pop Juice websites" actually look at real websites that fact check. Also legally I don't think Jordan wants to be promoting this either, because technically any site spreading this very obvious false tweet could be sued. 

Archived