It's incredible to think that less than 1 month after she was deemed too"incompetent" to deal with her life, she was filming HIMYM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is insane how quickly she went back to work and appeared 'okay'.

She clearly did not need a c-ship, if she ever needed help there were and are alternate options. The c-ship should have been absolute last resort.

I hope Britney gets her freedom soon.

She was great playing that character.  Every time I talk with a HIMYM fan and ask them about these episodes, they say that they were funny and kind of important to the series story line.  I only saw the show when Britney was on so I have no idea about the show otherwise.

Does anyone know when exactly this episode was shot? I was trying to match candids from around the time but in none of the ones I found she had this dirty blonde hair. I’m just wondering cause if it aired in March, I’m assuming it had to have been shot months in advance. However, Britney was released from the hospital in January and her hair was pretty dark at the time. So I’m just wondering how long she rested before they sent her back to work.

20 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Does anyone know when exactly this episode was shot? I was trying to match candids from around the time but in none of the ones I found she had this dirty blonde hair. I’m just wondering cause if it aired in March, I’m assuming it had to have been shot months in advance. However, Britney was released from the hospital in January and her hair was pretty dark at the time. So I’m just wondering how long she rested before they sent her back to work.

I feel like it was filmed like 4-6 weeks prior to airing. I do know I once saw her at a Lakers Game at Staples Center with her sister and I feel as though she had a similar hair color then. 

5 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

It was shot in late march, I think.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQhqyVr-CGYv7cEsv2wUy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzhpvucsSFIpD8GsnaSNg

The **cking conservatorship doesn’t make any sense AT ALL. She just needed some help, therapy, life guidance and love from her family, not be held prisoner and medicated against her will for more than a decade until it affected her mentally more than the **cking breakdown. Stop this abuse! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Archived