Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

51 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that over $600 million disappeared from her career earnings and Lou Taylor moved $600 million into an offshore account :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Some people in here actually believe this 😫

this **** is getting ridiculous, they need to get to the bottom of this asap the whole justice system is looking like a joke

1 hour ago, dt1991 said:

Can I ask what may seem a very stupid question. When we say they have stolen $600m, if not caught, would this money ever be returned or reflected in Britneys name or would it be completely gone for good??!

I’m terrified that when ish finally goes south LouLou is going to hop a plane straight to Panama (or send Robin) and disappear forever

Let’s not pretend James is/was intelligent enough to have a backup plan in case she dips out... 

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Honestly this is something I'm legit scared of. There's so many corrupt hands in the pot that it has crossed my mind that they would rather kill Britney and live off her money, use her legacy to make more money, than to see the day the courts set her free. 

The thing is that they still need Britney to produce more and more money, but their biggest problem is the fact that she refuses to perform as long as they handle her finances...

10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

600 million, THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!! Britney can't be such a superstar and only have 60 million, that always sounded so nuts to me...

If these people really robbed her 600 million dollars omg..... I can already see a Hollywood movie made out of this.

I don´t understand why the court is not investigating this... obviously the money was not spent by Britney, she can´t even buy clothes without Jamie´s permission.. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Agnie said:

I don´t understand why the court is not investigating this... obviously the money was not spent by Britney, she can´t even buy clothes without Jamie´s permission.. 

Also, she isn't know for wasting her money or expending ridiculous amounts on extravagant things...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

Also, she isn't know for wasting her money or expending ridiculous amounts on extravagant things...

Yes, in one of her interviews (i think in 2002 or 2003) she said, that she just can´t spend 1000$ on a t-shirt, because she wasn´t raised like that, she was always very considerate 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Honestly, Im very tired of this. We been knew, but somehow big media outlets are just now bringing attention to this matter. Britney worked her *** off almost nonstop for 13 years. She did a 4 years Vegas gig where her salary was reported as almost 500k per show, doing a simple math and you'll get a figure way above what they say she has in total since the CONservatorship started :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I want everyone talking about this, not that its more important than her freedom, but the money is how you put those *******s in jail.

Kunimitsu