Forbes: Britney earned $672 million yet her net worth is around $60 million

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of dance music, to bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. The CEO of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou Taylor®️, h

Well she didn’t spend it on Bentleys 

Lou don't like me I don't like Lou It don't matter  (who?) 

Posted Images

Jamie Lynn is requesting that the court approve the appointment of Fidelity Financial Management to serve as investment advisers and to create “blocked accounts” to hold all of her sister’s assets, according to The Blast. Jamie Lynn’s role as a trustee is reportedly meant to ensure that, upon Britney’s death, the entirety of her assets are transferred to the trust and devoted to caring for her children. So it’s unclear if this new request to reallocate her sister’s assets to these blocked accounts is meant to transpire now or at the time of her passing, The Blast notes. 

hum this is very suspicious, I am now curious who holds the publishing and everything Britney Spears related in case she passes away. Also, this look like a story tail to tell to the media, the real reason behind this move is unknown. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, rennen said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of dance music, to bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news. The CEO of Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou Taylor®️, has a special announcement she'd like to make.

arrested stephanie mcmahon GIF by WWE

You’re on.... 

I think I’m ready for my closeup..... yeah

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

How can he actually explain losing almost 600 million dollars?

it was ALL in the name of the love for his baby Knee, we won't discuss that :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Can I ask what may seem a very stupid question. When we say they have stolen $600m, if not caught, would this money ever be returned or reflected in Britneys name or would it be completely gone for good??!

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Jamie Lynn is requesting that the court approve the appointment of Fidelity Financial Management to serve as investment advisers and to create “blocked accounts” to hold all of her sister’s assets, according to The Blast. Jamie Lynn’s role as a trustee is reportedly meant to ensure that, upon Britney’s death, the entirety of her assets are transferred to the trust and devoted to caring for her children. So it’s unclear if this new request to reallocate her sister’s assets to these blocked accounts is meant to transpire now or at the time of her passing, The Blast notes. 

hum this is very suspicious, I am now curious who holds the publishing and everything Britney Spears related in case she passes away. Also, this look like a story tail to tell to the media, the real reason behind this move is unknown. 

“upon Britney’s death..”

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 3