Britney's cship case - court hearing 17th march

Agnie

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Judge Penny will say three words about it, Vivian Thoreen will dispute everything using Britney's daddy love as the reason, and then Judge Penny will delay the hearing to be continued on June 

Why is this making me laugh out loud and kind of say, yeah that’s probably what’s gonna happen unfortunately 😂

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont be put off guys. This isnt a sprint and it never was. 

Be prepared for whatever comes out and be prepared for the damage control that comes with it.

In the end, people are creating ties between a missing 600m and a mysterious appearance of 600m and we know whose at the centre of it all.

Worst comes to worst, itll be kicked down the line but the eyes of media will be on the Free Britney Movement. Use this time to make sure we're using it to fill timelines with facts, updates and information.

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I'm so done with this.

I'm already ready for another delay until February 2022:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Nothing will happen as always:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: sorry for being negative:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

No, you're not being negative, you're just being realistic. Unfortunately, that's how i also expect tomorrow's hearing to go too. Maybe, a small victory again but nothing groundbreaking as usual. I bet you Lou will get away with whatever wrong doing she has done and we will have to wait next month for another hearing. 

I'm so over this CONservatorship...

tenor.gif

Another day another drama  delay!

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Least the fans will be doing an in person rally instead of the flop zoom ones to make money off free Britney! 

Hope they Pack a sack lunch or have enough money from the last zoom meeting and sales of T-shirts that Have  been getting sold and merchandise so that they can afford pizza and drinks profiting off of free Britney!

Allegedly

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

If they delay again... I swear...

angry vampires suck GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Also - if they blame Britney for the delay, they bess bring authorities to her house and pick her up and haul her there. I wouldn't trust a phone call with all those lame 'she couldn't connect' excuses, heck even if they could connect they'd probably get Myah on the phone or have her at gunpoint behind the camera.

Dark knight will enter the court with batmobile(crushing the walls).

he will destroy souls of corrupt people, say “thank you” to fans and invite someone to be his robin 🤔

p.s. judge with bleeding nose will set Britney free of course. Then she will have another punch from Britney (criminal scenario) with words “now I’m ok” 

Archived