Britney's cship case - court hearing 17th march

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judge Penny will say three words about it, Vivian Thoreen will dispute everything using Britney's daddy love as the reason, and then Judge Penny will delay the hearing to be continued on June 

The whole LA Court must be loving this case, delays and delays, money all over the place for fees and such, even Britney's lawyer is probably on his "baby steps" every month he's getting his pay check

Here's to hoping something positive happens! I don't have any expectations if i'm honest, I can only hope for the best.

Also BritneyHiatus posted this yesterday

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

on reddit I think the next court is about money and Loui and things like that, so it's kinda secret cause Lou must have demanded it cause she's having a nervous breaking down lately bc of that. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is this hearing still on the docket?

I checked a few days ago and it came up blank. :nopingout_meme: That's never happened before.

Stanley Mosk Courthouse, Los  Angeles, 17. March,  1:30pm 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

on reddit I think the next court is about money and Loui and things like that, so it's kinda secret cause Lou must have demanded it cause she's having a nervous breaking down lately bc of that. 

Lovely to hear about Lou

• Like 1

Judge Penny: Everybody in Britney's family and Tristar have at all times done everything in Britney's best interests. They've gone above and beyond. Britney should thank her lucky stars she's been so well supported and managed during the past decade. 

Pssst. Where's my bribe?

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1