Jesy Nelson helping produce her solo music and signs with new management

Slayer

Former Little Mix member Jesy Nelson has signed with international talent management company YMU for global representation. 

Before departing Little Mix in 2020, Nelson was an original member of the group who came together during the eighth series of The X Factor in 2011. They have since gone on to sell over 50 million records worldwide.

Founded in 1984, YMU is the leading management company for clients in sport, music and entertainment. With offices in LA, London, Washington, New York and Manchester the company is committed to providing strategic career advice to elite clients across the world. 

Clients currently represented across the YMU Group include Take That, Steve Aoki, Ant & Dec and Fearne Cotton among others.

Jesy Nelson said: “I am so excited to join YMU and can’t wait to start my next chapter.”

Mary Bekhait, group CEO of YMU, said: “Jesy has enjoyed incredible success as a recording artist and performer and is well placed to further her remarkable career. She is a hugely talented, versatile and authentic artist with a strong creative vision, and we are looking forward to helping her realise that.” 

This comes after the remaining members of Little Mix have stated they are still very much together but will also be doing solo projects in addition to their Little Mix commitments.

Jesy has been in the studio A LOT the past few weeks and has been posting many pictures/videos of herself in there! It is not clear which record label Jesy has been signed with as of yet, it is rumoured she has cut ties with her former label RCA/Sony.

It appears Jesy is also helping produce some of the music...

Ewm_uu3XMAUWIWN?format=jpg&name=large

She posted the below pictures of herself on instagram with the caption 'studio attire'

rsz_ewmjwy6weamkof_.jpg.66a8a0b8a743603146cb60ea4caf4362.jpg

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HolyTrinity said:

Honestly can't wait. I'm really hyped about her solo music.
I feel like she is going for the R&B type of deal, hiphop even idk :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

But the producers she is working with are the same who worked on LM5 and Glory Days... 

I agree, I definitely see an R&B vibe for her music!

In one of her recent studio pics there was a white board in the background which appeared to be a potential track list of numbers 1-12

Track 4 was called 'Bad Guy' and Track 12 'Camera Man'.

There were some artist names on there but it is unclear if they are features or people's sound that she is inspired by..

Sinead Harnett - who's song she covered during lockdown  - Sinead recently commented on one of Jesy's posts saying she can't wait to hear a certain new song of Jesy's.

Other people mentioned on the white board: Izzy Bizu, Tiana Major9, Teyana Taylor

Jesy recently started following Doja Cat and commenting on her pictures - but I doubt she'd be able to land a collab with Doja.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

In one of her recent studio pics there was a white board in the background which appeared to be a potential track list of numbers 1-12

There were some artist names on there but it is unclear if they are features or people's sound that she is inspired by..

Sinead Harnett - who's song she covered during lockdown  - Sinead recently commented on one of Jesy's posts saying she can't wait to hear a certain new song of Jesy's.

Other people mentioned on the white board: Izzy Bizu, Tiana Major9, Teyana Taylor

Jesy recently started following Doja Cat and commenting on her pictures - but I doubt she'd be able to land a collab with Doja.

If Meghan Trainor could manage to arrange a collaboration with Nicki Minaj in 2020, anything could happen imo.

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Oh my... is going to be good I can feel it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But I thought she said that the famous white board has nothing to do with her music.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Oh my... is going to be good I can feel it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But I thought she said that the famous white board has nothing to do with her music.

I'm so so excited! I'm starting to think we'll get new Jesy music soon!

omg :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: This is actually to do with another whiteboard :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ewb1JAfXEAENMrA?format=jpg&name=large

This picture is from the other day, I think this whiteboard is to do with her as Sinead Harnett is mentioned, otherwise it is a weird coincidence :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

13 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Ye I was talking about the OTHER white board lmao, didn't know there was another one :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Queen of white boards, she is no fool :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

She loves dropping hints, she's been replying to some fans comments and liking their posts teasing!

I wonder which record label she is signed to or whether she hasn't signed to one yet!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block