That album your fave artists should've NEVER released

42 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

I think it goes without saying that Britney Jean should have never seen the light of day until it was finished properly and not rushed out with 5% Britney vocals.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Yes we all agree! Could have just been WB as the promo single. 

Maybe of the album were properly finished and released at a time she could promote it. But I could live without the rest of the songs on it.

• Like 1

ARTPOP for sure. I have to be in a certain type of mood to listen to it (angry/depressed). :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Jean. It's an okay album at best. I would have much preferred it without Myah's vocals on it. If it had Britney's vocals, and better production, I'd be all for it.

positions. As I stated before, it's not a bad album, but it gets way too repetitive over time. It's like Ariana tried duplicating the sounds of sweetener, and thank you next

• Like 1

Katy Perry - Witness

Lady Gaga - Artpop

Taylor Swift - Reputation/Lover

Ariana Grande - positions

Rihanna - Talk That Talk

Justin Bieber - Changes

Britney Spears - Britney Jean

Shawn Mendes - Wonder

Camila Cabello - Romance

Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz

Charlie Puth - Voicenotes

Christina Aguilera - Bionic/Lotus

Selena Gomez - Stars Dance

Beyonce - Everything Is Love/The Lion King : The Gift

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Exaholic said:

I think it goes without saying that Britney Jean should have never seen the light of day until it was finished properly and not rushed out with 5% Britney vocals.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Agree..the album was rushed. THey should have waited to release work ***** a week before the residency and slowly perfume after a month before finally releasing the album. It would have gave them more time to assess the fans reaction and what do they expect.

But BJ has some of the most played song in my list - WB, Perfume, Passenger, Now that I found you, Brightest Morning Star, Alien, and Dont Cry. I dont hate that album, but I wish it has some strong singles like FF had. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney - Britney Jean. I think if there was a wait between Femme Fatale and Glory.. Glory would have done a lot better. I think they should’ve released Work B with a greatest hits or a deluxe Femme Fatale etc. 

Taylor - evermore. With Folklore still being the main talk of the town... it feels like evermore came and left. I honestly don’t listen to it as much and Taylor should’ve held off on it or released it as a “folklore “ deluxe etc. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block